Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

3 Good Reasons You Should Write An Ebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Good Reasons You Should Write An Ebook (589 Views)

How Can I Write An Open Letter On Twitter / Help Needed On Computer Issue For 3 Good Blog Articles / 7 Easy Ways To Write An Attention Grabbing Headline For Your Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Good Reasons You Should Write An Ebook by InfoTutor(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2016
Have you been thinking about writing an eBook, but then a little voice in your head says ‘why bother.’ Stop listening to that voice and write that eBook. In fact, here are 3 good reasons why you should.

#1 An eBook is an Excellent Incentive to Bring New Subscribers Onboard

If your email list has stopped growing or is growing so slow you think it’s stopped, you can add new subscribers every week with the right marketing tactic. The problem is today many visitors are hesitant to give out their email address, even when they like what your site has to offer. That means you might have to give them a little incentive. An eBook that is packed with valuable content is the perfect incentive. If you provide your visitors with the option of getting valuable information for free that your visitors would be happy to pay for, you will see significant improvements in your subscribers.

#2 Write a Premium e-Book and Makes Money From Your Blog

Blogging can pay but it’s not always fast. It’s pretty common for a blogger to wait a year to get a check from AdSense that’s little more than a couple hundred dollars and that’s after posting a new blog every day. The reason this happens is that you actually need a huge blog to make any decent money from advertising.

The solution can be to write an e-Book and sell it from your blog. You can see your revenues increase significantly. So if you are tired of earning small amounts of AdSense money from ads, it’s time to consider this as another option that’s a lot more fun.

#3 Be an Expert in Your Field by Writing an Authoritative e-Book

If you want make a name for yourself in your area of expertise, an e-book is an excellent way to gain authority and show the world you have expertise in your field. Publish on Amazon and you can be published with some of the most reputable names in your field. Often new authors get more rewards than some of the biggest names in the industry.

There you have it – three good reasons why you should write an eBook. If your goal is to make money online, writing an e-Book is a good place to start. It can open many doors for you and many revenue opportunities.

Click Here To download your free copy of eBook Creation Tips And Tricks Value N1500 at http://infoprofitvault.com/blog/ebook-creation-tips/

2 Likes

Re: 3 Good Reasons You Should Write An Ebook by tonytony208(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2016
You can contact me for your eBook writing needs. I have been in the writing profession for long and can provide nothing short of top quality write-ups.I can provide you with samples to adjudge my expertise. I can also write on any topic or niche of your choice. I deliver on time and I deliver nothing short of top quality. No plagiarism, typographical error or grammatical error. You will never regret working with me. You can call or Watsapp 07034426064 to set the ball rolling without delay.
Re: 3 Good Reasons You Should Write An Ebook by opson2016(m): 12:34am On May 25, 2016
Great tips. We're in a digital world and the new paradigm shift is ebook.

I'm going to feature your free ebook on my blog which is basically dedicated for collection of free ebooks from across all professions.
Re: 3 Good Reasons You Should Write An Ebook by opson2016(m): 12:35am On May 25, 2016
Great tips. We're in a digital world and the new paradigm shift is ebook.

I'm going to feature your free ebook on my blog which is basically dedicated for collection of free ebooks from across all professions.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: 3 Good Reasons You Should Write An Ebook by InfoTutor(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2016
Thank you all for the comment.

1 Like

Re: 3 Good Reasons You Should Write An Ebook by Horus(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taMH_XwMk1U

[size=14pt]How To Sell Your Ebook And Make Thousands[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Some Help Here / / I Just Created A Blog.. Please Webmasters Help Me Review It.. Vibes9ja.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.