Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley (2958 Views)

Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her / Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by palserltd: 3:09pm On May 24, 2016
Bob Marley is known all over the planet. There is no person alive that does not know at least one Bob Marley’s song. The following story will shock you about Bob Marley.

Body of older homeless man was found in a cardboard box behind a fast food restaurant in Kingston, Jamaica. The man did not have identification on him and coroners could not identify the man immediately. The only items that they found were a faded photograph of the Houses of Parliament in London, a dented tin can which contained a small amount of marijuana and old guitar.

The coroners were left with their mouth wide open after the results from the lab. Jacob Chambers is the chief coroner and he thought that this is some kind of joke. What the result from the DNA test was is that the old man that was found behind the fast food restaurant was no other but Bob Marley – the biggest reggae superstar.

What was presumed is that Bob Marley died from cancer back in the 1981 and the question is why his elderly body was lying there? There was no other explanation for Chambers and he thought that someone is joking with them so they decided to label the body as ‘person unknown’.

But something even more strange happened that afternoon when men in sunglasses came in the office and they spoke to the coroners. They were wearing black suits and they said that they are ‘government officials’. They confirmed that that body was Bob Marley and that Bob’s death was faked in 1981 because he requested that because he was getting tired from the attention and all he ever wanted was to live a quiet life.

The Jamaican government admitted going along the Bob’s plan on the understanding that they will receive royalties from his most successful album, ‘’Exodus’’.

Before leaving the government officials removed the body of Marley, along with the DNA results and the report of death and they warned Chambers and his colleagues to keep their mouth closed because they will be in a big trouble if they don’t

See more here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/463/unbelievable-dna-of-body-of-homeless-man-found-in-a-restaura

Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by Ahmed0336(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2016
Like seriously!!! Are you kidding me right now? undecided
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by olatunjithomas(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2016
keep it up dude, like BET,they will soon get you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by Benikuuse(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2016
Hmm make up story

2 Likes

Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by benedictnsi(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2016
Lol.... Super story..... Dem go still come tell us say Michael Jackson dey one beer palor

3 Likes

Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by feldido(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2016
Funny bloggers grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by lavanahblog(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2016
If you said weed was found i'd believe you.... but this !!
is a no
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by Realhommie(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2016
This story no get head and tail, not that it's not possible but i just do not believe, infact i refuse to believe..

No so dem do for Tupac, today dem see am for Cuba, tomorrow na Panama n nxt tomorrow go be Australia yet him pple say dem don cremate him corpse since his demise. Who do we believe?

Make una continue oooooo, una well done.

1 Like

Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by Temidayo9(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2016
FAIRYTALE
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by SAMBARRY: 4:07pm On May 24, 2016
There are so many question marks,loopholes and things that don't add up in this tale.try again

Next
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 24, 2016
U try op
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by PlayerMeji: 4:55pm On May 24, 2016
I have been reading lots of topics on NL without having to insult the OP but today, I am taking an exemption from my code of silence to say that the OP is really stupeeeed to have written something this misleading.

What does the OP have to gain by posting these lies online for all to read.

The picture used for the aged Bob Marley was created by an artist years ago who tried to give a pictorial representation of what dead famous celebrities would look like if they were to be alive.

So stop spreading unnecessary lies.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by libertyfather(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
Lie Mohammed undecided

1 Like

Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by Tynasparks(f): 7:14pm On May 24, 2016
Some people can lie o lipsrsealed
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by Lumiere91: 8:34pm On May 24, 2016
D men in dark suits&sunglasses are d legendary Men in black.they are network of secret agents working 4 d underground government.the appear wherever their is a bizarre occurances like UFO sightings,reptilian-humanoid sighting.our world is n trouble
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by kagari: 8:45pm On May 24, 2016
Lumiere91:
D men in dark suits&sunglasses are d legendary Men in black.they are network of secret agents working 4 d underground government.the appear wherever their is a bizarre occurances like UFO sightings,reptilian-humanoid sighting.our world is n trouble
in simple english, they are CIA agents or worst still MOSSADS
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by Lumiere91: 10:50pm On May 24, 2016
kagari:
in simple english, they are CIA agents or worst still MOSSADS
no,something more underground
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by kagari: 11:08pm On May 24, 2016
Lumiere91:
no,something more underground
hmm, now i get, probably so but i bet if something like this exists no matter the network behind it, CIA would never be far from.
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by Lumiere91: 11:37pm On May 24, 2016
kagari:
hmm, now i get, probably so but i bet if something like this exists no matter the network behind it, CIA would never be far from.
CIA is an infant to dis program.though few elements in d agency are privy to dis fact.its an A-level classify info
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by temmyt20(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2016
Lumiere91:
CIA is an infant to dis program.though few elements in d agency are privy to dis fact.its an A-level classify info
d x-files kindaa guys baa....op is definitely high on some new shit
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by FisifunKododada: 1:50am On May 25, 2016
cool Mr. Linus please stop lying abeg cool
Re: DNA Of Body Of Homeless Man Found In A Restaurant Confirms To Be Bob Marley by YerYer: 6:50am On May 25, 2016
Maybe it's just me, but I personally never click any link to a blog site or fake "news" sites I see on nairaland because their desperate owners thrive on the traffic. I don't care how many unclad pics they say I would see if I click their links. If it's a story I'm interested in, I simply go on Google, type the subject and make a Web or news search, if nothing comes up from a reliable source, I don't bother. Not many people would go through all those steps of verifying whatever they read on nairaland, so I think the mods should conduct due diligence when pushing topics to front page and not buy into sensationalized subheadings. These bloggers cook up fake stories just to get more visits to their sites and hope you click on silly ads that would give them $0.10 per click or whatever, but is that really worth deceiving people or smearing iconic figures? Its really just a matter of time before someone would sue them for slander and libel and they will be forced out of business. Just lookup how a judge forced 'Gawker' a news site to pay $25.1 million to Hulk Hogan in punitive damages.

(1) (Reply)

Mighty Whale Landed At Bar Beach In Lagos Nigeria / Chinese Transgender Says He’s The Most Beautiful Person In The World SEE PICS!! / Sad Faces As Nollywood Actress, Mary Uche Finally Lays Father To Rest [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.