Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How To Get Nigeria Postal Code For Your Locality - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Nigeria Postal Code For Your Locality (420 Views)

How Can I Get Nigeria Or Black People To Auto Like My Facebook Posts. / Free Website And Free Postal For Only School In Edo / If You Want To Know How To Get Nigeria Or Any Other Foreign Adsense GET IN HERE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Nigeria Postal Code For Your Locality by helyz(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2016
– Get perfect postal code for your location

Whenever you fill International, payment or registration forms, you will be required to provide a post code/zip code. Atimes you don't know it, sometimes you provide that which is not your locality.

I can't believe people posting on their wall that they have not recieve their payoneer debit card. Many went to Postal Offices before finding theirs while other have to re-order. But when I order for mine, it was brought to me at my house without any stress.
Why can't they while I got mine? Yeah! It's all because of postal code. Wrong post code, wrong location. Postal code determines location.

What Is Postal Code

A postal code is a series of letters and / or digits, sometimes including spaces or punctuation arranged for the purpose of sorting mail.

Postal codes in other countries are known as postcode, post code, Eircode, PIN Code or ZIP Code. In Nigeria, postal codes are numeric values consisting of six digits arranged by NIPOST, the Nigerian Postal Service, dividing the country into nine regions. The Regional digits make up the first digit of the code while the second and third digits combined with the first forming the dispatch district for outgoing sorting. The last three digits are for delivery ( street codes).

For example, 970321
9 – Regional digit.
<b>(9)70</b> – Dispatch district.
321 – Delivery Locator.

Read more: http://www.helyzakande.com/2016/05/how-to-get-nigeria-postal-code-for-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Storage For Download Site / How To Get A Domain Name And Host A Website Free Of Charge / Get A Forum Like Nounites.com For Just N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.