Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 (3077 Views)

Try This Tech Review, News, Videos And Updates Android App / Infinix Hot S2 (X552) Official Discussion Thread - #wefiemaster / Infinix | Zero 3 | X552 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Mobileman829(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2016
Most reviews online are all about the technical details of the phone, Octa core, Antutu benchmark etc.
So today let me break down the zero 3 to all non tech Infinix lovers.

Size

The Infinix zero 3 comes with a sleek light weight of just 120grams, which is the weight of your average pack size of noodle! It has a 5.5 inch screen which makes video calls and games a heavenly experience.

Memory
The Infinix zero 3 comes with an internal memory of 16GB which can be expanded with memory card up to 32 GB.
The RAM is 3GB!! This means that the phone will NEVER hang no matter the game or size of file you might have. So goodbye to phone hanging.

Connectivity
The Infinix Zero 3 can support all available networks in Nigeria which includes from 2GB to 4GLTE. It has Wi-Fi and GPS. So whether you are in a low network area with 2G or you just got that 4G data plan, the Infinix zero 3 got your back.

Camera
The Infinix zero 3 is the only phone in Nigeria for now that has a 20.7 MP. The front Camera is 5MP with LED flash which makes your picture taking experience complete. Live life like a carnival with the 20.7MP camera and 4K resolution strength of the Infinix Zero 3. So what makes this camera unique and cutting edge in the digital world? The following features separate the Zero 3 camera from others;
Exquisite video quality from a device that you can carry everywhere in your pocket or purse
4K video can be disabled while the phone still runs with all the processing technology needed for it
You can even produce professional video with just a phone!!
Extraordinary levels of detail in photos and videos
4K display creates razor-perfect video and image quality

Battery
The Infinix zero 3 comes with a 3030mAh Li-Ion Battery, this allows you to enjoy a fast charging and long lasting battery life.

Price
N62,000 on www.yudala.com

That is a brief non techy review of The Infinix Zero 3 feels free to use the comment section to express your view. for a more complete techy review visit http://infinixmobility.com/smartphone/zero-3/

Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by gonaij: 5:22pm On May 24, 2016
@OP i know it is a non tech review but what about the OS?
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
Mobileman829:

Most reviews online are all about the technical details of the phone, Octa core, Antutu benchmark etc.

Size

The Infinix zero 3 comes with a sleek light weight of just 120grams, which is the weight of your average pack size of noodle! It has a 5.5 inch screen which makes video calls and games a heavenly experience.

Memory
The Infinix zero 3 comes with an internal memory of 16GB which can be expanded with memory card up to 32 GB.
The RAM is 3GB!! This means that the phone will NEVER hang no matter the game or size of file you might have. So goodbye to phone hanging.

Connectivity
The Infinix Zero 3 can support all available networks in Nigeria which includes from 2GB to 4GLTE. It has Wi-Fi and GPS. So whether you are in a low network area with 2G or you just got that 4G data plan, the Infinix zero 3 got your back.

Camera
The Infinix zero 3 is the only phone in Nigeria for now that has a 20.7 MP. The front Camera is 5MP with LED flash which makes your picture taking experience complete. Live life like a carnival with the 20.7MP camera and 4K resolution strength of the Infinix Zero 3. So what makes this camera unique and cutting edge in the digital world? The following features separate the Zero 3 camera from others;
Exquisite video quality from a device that you can carry everywhere in your pocket or purse
4K video can be disabled while the phone still runs with all the processing technology needed for it

Battery
The Infinix zero 3 comes with a 3030mAh Li-Ion Battery, this allows you to enjoy a fast charging and long lasting battery life.

Price
N80,000 on www.jumia.com

That is a brief non techy review of The Infinix Zero 3 feels free to use the comment section to express your view. for a more complete techy review visit http://infinixmobility.com/smartphone/zero-3/

thank god I bought this phone while it was still 40sumthing thousand naira
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Whizpeter(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2016
80k? I'd rather buy a Tecno Phantom 5!
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by BenKafor(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Whizpeter:
80k? I'd rather buy a Tecno Phantom 5!

Is ty phantom 5 80k now.?
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by kecee99(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2016
can anyone help me on how to upgrade my Infinix Zero 3 X552 to mushmallow 6.0
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Whizpeter(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2016
BenKafor:

109k now on Jumia!
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by lastbaff(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
BenKafor:

No oo. See the current price here: Tecno Phantom 5 specs & current price in Nigeria
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by BenKafor(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2016
lastbaff:

No oo. See the current price here: Tecno Phantom 5 specs & current price in Nigeria

Nice. Glad it's still affordable!
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by buchisom1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
love the fone but na the price b the time
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by BenKafor(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Whizpeter:

109k now on Jumia!

Are you serious? Na WA o. Well I'm sure the price has come down now. The dollar seems to be stabilizing.
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Mobileman829(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Y are you showing your stupidity like this? the typo has been corrected but you just want to spit sh*t. smh. Fo the records the Zero 3 now goes for N59k.
BenKafor:

Are you serious? Na WA o. Well I'm sure the price has come down now. The dollar seems to be stabilizing.
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Mobileman829(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oga dey the price is N59k, go ahead and buy one
buchisom1:
love the fone but na the price b the time
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Mobileman829(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2016

Size

Memory

Connectivity

Camera

Battery

Price
[b]N62,000 [/b]on www.yudala.com

So take note.
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by BenKafor(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mobileman829:
Y are you showing your stupidity like this? the typo has been corrected but you just want to spit sh*t. smh. Fo the records the Zero 3 now goes for N59k.

You are a jobless mole rat.
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by buchisom1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mobileman829:
Oga dey the price is N59k, go ahead and buy one
if u dey sell make i buy from your hand
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by gonaij: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
kindly Visit bbs.infinixmobility.com you will get tips from there
kecee99:
can anyone help me on how to upgrade my Infinix Zero 3 X552 to mushmallow 6.0
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by gonaij: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
you can buy from Jumia at N58k sef https://infinix./
buchisom1:
if u dey sell make i buy from your hand
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by buchisom1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
gonaij:
smtin i jus saw at 62k at dat same jumia
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Whizpeter(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
BenKafor:

Yeah... I went window shopping today.. Price was 98k5!
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by BenKafor(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Whizpeter:

Yeah... I went window shopping today.. Price was 98k5!

Wow,
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Mobileman829(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks bro, i actually read somewhere that it is 62K. But thanks for clearing it for me.
gonaij:
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by austin5k: 12:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Please for people that have been using this infinix zero3, please help me confirm whether it supports 4G network or not because I really need to buy it asap. Thanks in anticipation
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by Carlcaresophia: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2016
austin5k:
Please for people that have been using this infinix zero3, please help me confirm whether it supports 4G network or not because I really need to buy it asap. Thanks in anticipation
Hello Austin5K, Infinix zero3 supports 4G network. (Please make sure your Simcard support 4G network, and your living area is covered by 4G network, so that the 4G network can function) Thank you!
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by mayluv(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mobileman829:

Size

Memory

Connectivity

Camera

Battery

Price
[b]N62,000 [/b]on www.yudala.com

So take note.

please I have just gotten this phone but it seems like there's no video calling capability. if there is, kindly share how to use it. thanks
Re: A Non Tech Review Of The Infinix Zero 3 X552 by freebrowsingtime: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
The infinix zero 3 is one of the best smartphones in Nigeria, gosh, i love the phone, but buying it now, looks like a lot of money, with dollar at N500/$1. It's scary

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Data Auto Renewal On All Network / Samsung Privately Showcases A Smartphone With Rollable Screen / (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.