Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts (18681 Views)

Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Ankara Shorts (Photos) / Marvis Wears Denim Shorts To The Headies Awards 2018 / Agbani Darego Rocks Denim Shorts In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
franklingud:
And this one made FP. Who she epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
isok
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2016
Female Patoranking I see....[Patoranqueen].
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by sofiarose12(f): 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
Looking so cute, lovely.
Yo niga niga...

Lush style.
Cute relationship quotes
Romantic Love Quotes For Husband
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by franklingud(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=LovesonBlezz post=45932974][/quote]

Nnama have spoken.
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by Cubeet: 7:02pm On May 24, 2016
beautiful Delta Lady
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by pinkyliceous(f): 7:18pm On May 24, 2016
She's 38. She's probably younger than you.

Destined2win:
All these old women sef tongue

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by repogirl(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2016
Hot, pretty momma.
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by pinkyliceous(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2016
Babe did you have your hair locked?

So cool. #Nohomo.

ireneony:
Beautiful lady..her hair is on point.
Natural hair slay#
I'm proud of my natural hair#
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by pinkyliceous(f): 7:20pm On May 24, 2016
She looks decent.

herbie27:
Moni!, you look good bt dress responsibly.
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by pinkyliceous(f): 7:21pm On May 24, 2016
True but her name is neither Yinka nor Adeola so they won't agree with you.

henrydadon:
If u ask me I will say she more classy than omotola...damn she hot for days

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 24, 2016
She is pretty!! kiss kiss
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by thelastmediator: 7:58pm On May 24, 2016
Fiwasayo:
She's so fine kiss

Just like you.
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by pweetychyka(f): 8:09pm On May 24, 2016
lovelygurl:
Wait
Mother of 3?!!! shocked

Yes oooo and her first son should be lyk 15 yrs!

I jez dunno y I lov dis woman!
Will keep watching ma size so I can look eva young n sexy for future hubby smileysmileysmiley!

#blackisbeautiful
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by Fiwasayo(f): 8:14pm On May 24, 2016
thelastmediator:

Just like you.

Thank you smiley
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2016
pweetychyka:

Yes oooo and her first son should be lyk 15 yrs!

I jez dunno y I lov dis woman!
Will keep watching ma size so I can look eva young n sexy for future hubby smileysmileysmiley!

#blackisbeautiful

I also want to look this young after 3 children ooo

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by Destined2win: 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
She's 38. She's probably younger than you.

Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by Pidggin(f): 10:48pm On May 24, 2016
It seems she's having mid-life crisis. Must be why she's dressed like a teenager
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by 1miccza: 11:38pm On May 24, 2016
For a 38 year old and mother of 3?? She's hot and has got the goods too
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by 1miccza: 11:40pm On May 24, 2016
Pidggin:
It seems she's having mid-life crisis. Must be why she's dressed like a teenager

Na from your house there you see say she dey get am??
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by 1miccza: 11:42pm On May 24, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Thank you smiley

On the contrary you look better both in physique,beauty and all
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by 1miccza: 11:47pm On May 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
She is pretty!! kiss kiss

Was about copying the guy below you by saying *posing,blushing and in a tiny voice*"just like you" until i discovered that the picture space on your profile was absent
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by 1miccza: 11:52pm On May 24, 2016
repogirl:
Hot, pretty momma.

As in eh steaming hot oo!!! Especially for someone that has moved a bit close to those currencies at Aso rock sometime in the past
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by 1miccza: 11:56pm On May 24, 2016
sofiarose12:
Looking so cute, lovely.
Yo niga niga...

Lush style.
Cute relationship quotes
Romantic Love Quotes For Husband

Hey good looking is that you on your dp or someone else?
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by Nobody: 12:11am On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
She looks decent.

For a single girl, i would have agreed with you bt for a mother of 3 boys, i guess u don't knw wat decency is.
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by pinkyliceous(f): 6:56am On May 25, 2016
So you want her to look haggard so that her young hubby will start admiring the girls around YOU? You no try.

herbie27:
For a single girl, i would have agreed with you bt for a mother of 3 boys, i guess u don't knw wat decency is.
Re: Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Denim Shorts by Nobody: 9:38am On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
So you want her to look haggard so that her young hubby will start admiring the girls around YOU? You no try.

What are you even talking abt?, must you open your body to save ur husband and marriage?, plz!, change that mentality and na you no dey try grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Ebonylife TV And Film Festival / Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community / Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.