Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Finally, I've Decided To Lose Weight. Any Helpful Tips? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Finally, I've Decided To Lose Weight. Any Helpful Tips? (577 Views)

10 Helpful Ways To Stop Bad Breath / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / 10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, I've Decided To Lose Weight. Any Helpful Tips? by MztrChukwu(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2016
Hello,

After years of being in love with my fat self, i've decided to lose weight due to health reasons.

Although, i haven't had any serious health issue as a result of my weight but my doctor is already warning me seriously.

I clocked 26 last month and I weigh 145kg as at last check.

Can I get helpful tips from the house on how to lose weight fast?
Re: Finally, I've Decided To Lose Weight. Any Helpful Tips? by vinmore12: 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
visit www.randomhealth.com

i think the blog has tips that can help

or better stile some helpful exercise and dietary routine can help
Re: Finally, I've Decided To Lose Weight. Any Helpful Tips? by MztrChukwu(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2016
I'll check it out.

Thanks
Re: Finally, I've Decided To Lose Weight. Any Helpful Tips? by jopretty(f): 7:52pm On May 24, 2016
Replace your juice, soft drinks , beer etc with just water and make sure you take a walk of at least an hour every day.
Re: Finally, I've Decided To Lose Weight. Any Helpful Tips? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 24, 2016
P.i.c.t.u.r.e.s.
Re: Finally, I've Decided To Lose Weight. Any Helpful Tips? by theEYe21(f): 5:16am On May 25, 2016
Intermittent fasting and exercise. It's healthy and comes with lots of benefits like health improvement. You see quick results within a week and you can use it as a permanent healthy lifestyle. Athletes and celebs around the world uses intermittent fasting and exercise.

(1) (Reply)

Can Mobile Phones Cause Cancer? What You Need To Know / Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door / Tested And Trusted Solution For Ulcer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.