Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush (2907 Views)

How Many Faces Can You See In This Picture? / Osama Bin Ladin Versus President George Bush / The Misadventures Of George W. Bush And David Rothschild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Orikinla(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2006
The many faces of President George W. Bush.

Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by IBEXY(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2006
sure looks like the face of a compulsive mass murderer.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by TayoD(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2006
This is such a bad taste.  Seun, can you kindly delete this?  While you claim Bush crossed the line, I can assure you that you are on the same divide with him.  What a piece of trash.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by nilla(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2006
@ topic,
its hilarious.

TayoD:

This is such a bad taste. Seun, can you kindly delete this? While you claim Bush crossed the line, I can assure you that you are on the same divide with him. What a piece of trash.
whats wrong with it?
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Orikinla(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2006
TayoD:

This is such a bad taste.  Seun, can you kindly delete this?  While you claim Bush crossed the line, I can assure you that you are on the same divide with him.  What a piece of trash.

Tayo,
Kilode?
What is wrong?
Where is your sense of humour?
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by TayoD(m): 3:46am On Nov 23, 2006
There is nothing humorous about this. Will you find it funny if someone put your Dad's picture up on the internet with such a comparison? I still stand by the fact that this is absolute trash and is only fit for the dust bin.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by ZuluNation(m): 3:51am On Nov 23, 2006
TayoD:

There is nothing humorous about this. Will you find it funny if someone put your Dad's picture up on the internet with such a comparison? I still stand by the fact that this is absolute trash and is only fit for the dust bin.

I may disagree with some of Bush's policies, but he is my President so I have to give him that respect. I also think the picture is not funny. If anyone thinks it's easy being a president, why not run in your local district first and see what it takes
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by nilla(f): 3:53am On Nov 23, 2006
Zulu,
nobody said it was easy being a president. But he's not the first.

Cant you see its just a joke. everyone is made fun of daily.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by ZuluNation(m): 3:59am On Nov 23, 2006
My dear dear nilla, please don't misunderstand me. I do have a sense of humor and it's OK to make cheap jokes at the president. Hey Jay Leno and Litterman do it every night.

All I'm saying is that we show respect to the office of the presidence that's all. Bush, Clinton, Senior Bush, who ever.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by nilla(f): 4:03am On Nov 23, 2006
ok sir.

i respect the office of the president, but not necessarily the president. we have a right to choose whom to respect or not to. Bush hasn't given me any reason to respect him.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by ZuluNation(m): 4:08am On Nov 23, 2006
@nilla

Na me you dey call sir? na wa!! it must be a very GOOD day.

My dear you entailed to chose who you respect, it's a free country right wink as long as you show some respect to the office.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by nilla(f): 4:09am On Nov 23, 2006
lol.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by ZuluNation(m): 4:15am On Nov 23, 2006
@ nilla

Abeg make I go find food chop, I'll talk to you latez
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by nilla(f): 4:15am On Nov 23, 2006
g'night smiley
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by ahmedisah(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2006
I think d pics r OK. ‘cos its high time we find out why BUSH tel lies n make wrong decisions. After dis, there is need to take him to d Psychiatric to compare his brain as well. Dat wil do us a lot of good b4 he causes more havoc.
His behaviours r close to dat of ^ ^ ^ ^ than humans.

Being president or in leadership is not just for d name but for d legacy dat is left behind.
Sure G.Bush wil not leave any good legacy.
Everywhere he goes, its protest n all dat why??. He claims to know better than d rest of d world n he does not ‘ve regards nor respect those whom respect r due (his elders who know better than him). Sure dats why his failing n wil f………
Bush don’t deserve any respect, if at all, they wont ‘ve voted so against his party dat he spent most of his time to campaign for. American has spoken, so be it.

Quote from nilla: 23:11:2006 at 04:03:37 AM »
ok sir.
i respect the office of the president, but not necessarily the president. we have a right to choose whom to respect or not to. Bush hasn't given me any reason to respect him.

U ‘ve said it all

Those want d pics deleted, Seun u can go ahead I ‘ve saved it already
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Orikinla(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2006
If I tell you where the political poster came from, even Bush would be laughing in the Oval Office.

Have you seen the satirical comics of Pa Robert Mugabe in the Western media?
They are worse than this.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Afam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2006
Bush should be behind bars as he is responsible for unnecessary deaths based on lies.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by nilla(f): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2006
hey Afam wassup.
Have missed you
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Afam(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hi Nilla,

Quite a long time, took a well deserved break as I was spending too much time on discussion frums when I needed to tidy up projects.

Missed honest contributions from people like you though and I actually decided the best way to keep away was for me not to even visit the forum as visiting the forum will always make one reply especially when certain positions are canvassed even with the attendant emotions, bias, subjectivity and objectivity.

Will do you an IM soon, take care and stay blessed.

Meanwhile, I was extremely happy when the results of the mid term elections started coming in. It showed that Americans were capable of seeing through the many lies of their president, a man that is responsible for increasing the state of insecurity in the whole world even with his arrogance and lies.

Enjoy!
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by nilla(f): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2006
Afam,

I totally feel you on your reason for taking a break and I'm glad your back smiley.

On the midterm election results, I was happy too. Hopefully the US will go back to being what it used to be.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Johnny(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2006
This is such a bad taste. Seun, can you kindly delete this? While you claim Bush crossed the line, I can assure you that you are on the same divide with him. What a piece of trash.

I agree with you please. There is absolutely nothing hilarious here; its all trash.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Johnny(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2006
Meanwhile, I was extremely happy when the results of the mid term elections started coming in. It showed that Americans were capable of seeing through the many lies of their president, a man that is responsible for increasing the state of insecurity in the whole world even with his arrogance and lies.

You either refuse to understand Bush, or you are ignorant of his policies. You people say the same thing about our own President, OBJ. For once, we should look beyound our nose.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Seun(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2006
We must not make fun of pastors because "God said, 'touch not my annointed'".
We must not make fun of presidents, because their office must be respected.
So who are we to make fun of? Widows, orphans, paupers, and HIV patients?
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Seun(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2006
The manner in which American residents jump to the defence of bad presidents borders on the religious.
Have you been brainwashed or something? Is there a cult of the president that immigrants are made to join?
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by nilla(f): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2006
Seun:

The manner in which American residents jump to the defence of bad presidents borders on the religious.
Have you been brainwashed or something? Is there a cult of the president that immigrants are made to join?

your cracking me up grin.

I wonder the same thing too.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by mamaput(f): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2006
That is so funny .
Well any one in public has to face things like this.
By the way This may be an insult to the Monkey not to Bush.
Because Anamils will never do the things he dose.
Seun yes get rid of this Trend the Monkey is innocent.
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by nilla(f): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2006
mamaput:

That is so funny .
Well any one in public has to face things like this.
By the way This may be an insult to the Monkey not to Bush.
Because Anamils will never do the things he dose.
Seun yes get rid of this Trend the Monkey is innocent.

he he he he *rolling on the floor with laughter*
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by queen2(f): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2006
IS this the first time bush is being used like this?
THis is a joke man, common people
moreso, thatz wat happens to famous people

its funny cheesy grin
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by dabby(f): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2006
I personally think the pictures are really funny.
Are some of you trying to imply that its wrong to make fun of bush coz he is a president or what. kinda makes me wonder, so it would be okay if he was just an ordinary guy?
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by queen2(f): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2006
Help me ask them
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by vizion: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2006
every body is talking about respect for bush while nobody is showing respect for the monkey

sorry did i cross the line
Re: The Many Faces Of President George W. Bush by Orikinla(m): 3:11am On Dec 02, 2006
Americans produced the poster and it got to a Nigerian banker and he forwarded it to me to share the joke.

Here is Dubya performing for Katrina refugees. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just For Laughs...pls Enjoy! / Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. / The New Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.