Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Can I Tell The Church To Stop Having Their Programs At Night? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Tell The Church To Stop Having Their Programs At Night? (466 Views)

What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell The Church To Stop Having Their Programs At Night? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2016
There is this new generation church near our house that always disturb my sleep at night with their loud and noisy program.
The worst is the they use loud speaker that is situated opposite my window .
Even when I.m feeling heat I do close my windows just to reduce the noise.
As I.m typing this now their program is on with heavy and loud noise.

Please their nairalanders, how can i tell the pastor to stop their Noisy programs?

I sincerely need your suggestions because I hardly sleep at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell The Church To Stop Having Their Programs At Night? by marshalcarter: 9:47pm On May 24, 2016
By telling themangry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell The Church To Stop Having Their Programs At Night? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2016
Go tell him to reduce the volume as a condition to becoming a member
Re: How Can I Tell The Church To Stop Having Their Programs At Night? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 25, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
There is this new generation church near our house that always disturb my sleep at night with their loud and noisy program.
The worst is the they use loud speaker that is situated opposite my window .
Even when I.m feeling heat I do close my windows just to reduce the noise.
As I.m typing this now their program is on with heavy and loud noise.

Please their nairalanders, how can i tell the pastor to stop their Noisy programs?

I sincerely need your suggestions because I hardly sleep at night.

Dialogue with the pastor if he doesn't stop

DRAG HIS ASS TO COURT

And op i hope you are living at kaduna
If not change apartment quick

(1) (Reply)

In The Blood From The Cross I Have Been Washed From Sin. Hymn / A Joyful Life / Newly Discovered Ancient Artifacts In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.