Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (38083 Views)

Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Ajasco222: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
The mother of Stephanie Otobo was at Omega Fire Ministries in Auchi to beg Apostle Suleman on behalf of her daughter during today's service

Apostle Suleman said he had forgiven her daughter but asked her to tell Ms. Stephanie to do a video and "tell the world what she has done" adding that "I have nothing against her"

Watch below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsnl4WYqUE0

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/stephanie-otobos-mother-and-sister.html

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Ajasco222: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thank God she's forgiven

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by RaskiloGas: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
There are 4 people in life who are extremely difficult to give advice

1.A Woman in love
2.A man with Money
3.An Arsenal supporter
4 And a follower of a prophet

Though I am not here to judge of which of them is saying the truth (Stephanie and Suleman). But in Nigeria, Pastors and Imam are always right to gullible followers no matter what. Not knowing he is also human like them..

I attend church every Sunday. I am a Christian and listens to our reverend preaches. But when he says somethings I aren't satisfied with or that aren't right or some lies that arent possible jusy to brainwash the followers. I will never blindly accept rather I do my own findings or I just ignore and move on. After all I am not serving the reverend but God. But some people will believe anything from their man of God.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by CACAWA(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
It was organised. Do you know what money can do?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by emamos: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jehovah sees and knows

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by emamos: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
CACAWA:
by you abi?

45 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by SalamRushdie: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
That woman is no different from her daughter

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by DocHMD: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
CACAWA:

I know say the thing go pain muslim pedophiles and turbaned heads. cheesy

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cult members are dangerous. ... the threat of violence is enough to deter the powerless talk more of when a desperate dog on heat pastor is involved.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
[s]
DocHMD:

I know say the thing go pain muslim pedophiles and turbaned heads. cheesy
[/s]

Poor slave of the man of dog

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by MadamExcellency: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
RaskiloGas:
There are 4 people in life who are extremely difficult to give advice

1.A Woman in love
2.A man with Money
3.An Arsenal supporter
4 And a follower of a prophet

Though I am here to judge of which of them is saying the truth (Stephanie and Suleman) but in Nigeria, Pastors are always right to gubilee followers no matter what not knowing he is also human like them..

Be specific on what you mean by the "truth", "being right" and "gullibility".

From my assessment, you are the same with these sets of people you oppose, howbeit from a different perspective.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by omenkaLives(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
This man would make a great nollywood director. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm one person that hates when men of God are being defended by over zealous Christians. I spoke up when Oyedepo slapped a young girl and told her to go to hell. I also spoke when Ese accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of taking advantage of her. I'm supposed to do the same thing on the issue of Pastor Suleiman except for the fact that after considering everything that i have heard, read and even watched, he seems innocent and anyone who wants to tell themselves the truth now that he appears innocent.

However, the only thing i can accuse him of is being proud as exhibited in this video. He's so full of himself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Babacele: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Incrizz dearie where are u?......please tell this apostle to go and clear the acts being attached to him in law courts instead of these theatrics. The woman should go and witness against her daughter before a judge.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Oblitz(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Babacele: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm one person that hates when men of God are being defended by over zealous Christians. I spoke up when Oyedepo slapped a young girl and told her to go to hell. I also spoke when Ese accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of taking advantage of her. I'm supposed to do the same thing on the issue of Pastor Suleiman except for the fact that after considering everything that i have heard, read and even watched, he seems innocent and anyone who wants to tell themselves the truth now that he appears innocent.

However, the only thing i can accuse him of is being proud as exhibited in this video. He's so full of himself.
what do you mean by ' innocent'?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Babacele:
what do you mean by ' innocent'?
Should i start defining what INNOCENT means to you?

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by ElsonMorali: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Either the woman was bought or she is mortally afraid of this so called apostle.

The truth will come out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Babacele: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

Should i start defining what INNOCENT means to you?
within the Otobo contexts of the acts of apostle Suleiman, sir.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Incrizz(f): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Babacele:
Incrizz dearie where are u?......please tell this apostle to go and clear the acts being attached to him in law courts instead of these theatrics. The woman should go and witness against her daughter before a judge.

Hmm..
Apart from his sins that have found him out, the Apostle is really weird.

People may have talked fear into the woman. You can't blame her. Who wants to die by thunder and fire??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Ajasco222: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
CC; Lalasticlala
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Babacele: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Incrizz:

Hmm..
Apart from his sins that have found him out, the Apostle is really weird.

People may have talked fear into the woman. You can't blame her. Who wants to die by thunder and fire??
hmmmm.....true talk.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by dunkem21(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy
Some people no go chop today cheesy

Some no even know when they used their different numerous NL handle to post memes @ same time grin

Apostle haff put confusion cheesy ..

Did anybody notice that he grabbed his wife by the back cheesy ..and they changed mouth say him no dey smile for picture grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by nairalandfreak(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by hedonistic: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Doesn't change the facts of the case.

Only shows how desperate the Apostle is (using intimidation, inducement, and perhaps manipulation) to alter the public perception of the issue at hand.

Only the hopelessly gullible would be fooled, as usual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by spartan117(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
When apostle suleiman coughs, bmc's tremble, apc catch cold, El rufai runs helter skelter grin

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
some Nigerians worship so called man of God than God himself.....hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Forgive us our sin as we forgive does who trespass against us.....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by Agimor(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
They are here to intercede on behalf of their wayward child, who decided that the midget should use her as a vessel to blackmail /defame the Image of the Apostle just because he was outspoken in the means of silence against the incessant and reckless killing of Christians..... All in all, your sins are forgiven go and sin know more... That's what differentiate Christians from other religion.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by spartan117(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Either the woman was bought or she is mortally afraid of this so called apostle.

The truth will come out.
Why do u want d accusation to be true by all means?

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) by martineverest(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
desperation at its peak

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Always Cry Whenever I Pray. Why? / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! / Is MMM A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.