Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" (1782 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) / Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" by noeloge82(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2016
World Breaking Record Of One (1) husband With His Thirteen (13) wives. One man can marry at least one woman or two! But this man has 13 beautiful wife. And the most shocking part is that all these 13 wife are pregnant a the same time. Now this is the world record.

Source;http://www.healthcarechecker.com/2016/05/24/world-record-husband-13-wives-impregnates-time/

Re: Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" by marshalcarter: 10:07pm On May 24, 2016
Op

Who told u dat dey re his wife

Una don land again dis early night
Re: Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" by slightlyMad(f): 10:13pm On May 24, 2016
i hope he can feed 27 mouths
Re: Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" by decatalyst(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2016
Now, that's a real man grin

Re: Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" by noeloge82(m): 5:47am On May 25, 2016
Hahahahahhahahah
U want to compare him with our own but this man married all and lives with all he is d man to beat
decatalyst:
Now, that's a real man grin
Re: Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" by Nobody: 8:48am On May 25, 2016
Nigga stunting grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" by noeloge82(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2016
Here we go
njokusboy:
Nigga stunting grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Husband ,my Compromise / They Met At Mumbai Clinic To Change Gender. Marriage, Baby Next / My Brother Ejaculated On Me While I Was Asleep: Please Advise Me Else...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.