Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. (1775 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by bikerboy1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
A young woman put up this show on facebook to prove to her hater that she is the mother of her kids after she was accused of adopting them.

Her sexy body must have resulted to that accusation according to the comments that ensued.

What is your take on the matter, Is the show worth the point she is trying to prove..

Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by bikerboy1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by mhisbliss(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
People will never mind thier business as if thier kids are missing
Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jobless people
Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
I dont really think its necessary to give haters attention especially on social media. whether they believe it or not, the children have veins flowing with her blood and they have a father too. one thing she must understand is that in life, people must talk whether good or bad, so its best if you ignore them. now that she has done this, the haters and trolls will keep coming to your page.

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by byvan03: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Nothing new for people stupidi*ty, you must look like a bag of beans to be an eligible mum undecided.

1 Like

Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Even if she adopted the boys, that her daughter...chai, the resemblance is very legal. grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by achinaboy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
maybe she is not the eating type,having kids don't neccessarily destroys most, most women shape, but eating toomuch does
Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by mrwonlasewonie: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2016
grin

I've missed nl grin grin
byvan03:
You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Nothing new for people stupidi*ty, you must look like a bag of beans to be an eligible mum undecided.
Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by nnamdibig(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2016
if she fat now they will complain that she is not taking care of herself.
Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by byvan03: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

I've missed nl grin grin

Welcome back smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Married Woman Displayed On Facebook To Prove Her Haters Wrong.. by mrwonlasewonie: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
byvan03:

Welcome back smiley
thanks babe smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday / What To Get Mom For Christmas ~ Best Gifts For Mom / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.