Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma (1514 Views)

Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma / Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) / Man Beaten By Police In Adamawa In Coma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by 360frolic(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2016
Joy Akabuike, a graduate of Imo State Polytechnic, is currently in coma following the ghastly accident involving a commercial bus belonging to Peace Mass Transit and a truck which occurred last Sunday in Umuahia. The split photos shows her taking a pic before embarking on the ill fated journey and lying beside the mangled bus shortly after the accident.

"I chat with you joy on Saturday night and you told me you will be traveling on Sunday morning without knowing you'd get involved in an accident.. Peeps Ada is in coma and needs our prayers. You shall be healed INSHA All" a friend of her posted on Facebook

Please pray for her recovery.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-beautiful-joy-akabuike-victim-of.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
Really sad.
Am just fade up of this news
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by Aubrey1(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
may GOD restore her back........... she too fine.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by justineu(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2016
No one knws 2moro..pray she cums bck.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by Holywizard: 11:11pm On May 24, 2016
May God heal her in Jesus Name...
Pls say amen with ur 'likes'

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2016
God please heal this girl and grant her a quick recovery in JESUS name.....amen.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by PaulJohn1: 11:17pm On May 24, 2016
Not until we have laws and actually make sure they are obeyed with huge penalties, we'll keep having avoidable accidents on our roads.
Countries with well constructed wide roads with side steel guards across expressways, and rides with sound engines and perfect body structures driven by about 98% of the populace, have speed limits that must not be exceeded and are well enforced.

We over-speed on any manageable road we drive on, yet we'll blame the devil or one witch in our village undecided

Wish the pretty lady quick recovery.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by mightyhazell: 11:20pm On May 24, 2016
I pray she makes it

And 2 the dead eternal rest I wish dem cry

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by Adeeko007(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2016
God will revive her in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by UdohOby(f): 11:45pm On May 24, 2016
She shall live in Jesus' name, Amen.

But seriously, peace mass transit is coffin on wheels. One of their drivers almost got I and my friends killed in 2009. Thank God it turned into a testimony for me.

I really cried when I read earlier about that lady that lost her hubby n her daughter.
Whenever we travel n get to our destinations, we should give glory to God.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by FisifunKododada: 1:57am On May 25, 2016
cool Did anyone else notice she is the same person on the ground in the accident pic? Did you notice that she was wearing the same outfit she wore in the pic on the right? E eeyah, I hope she recovers quickly. cool
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Joy Akabuike, Victim Of Peace Mass Accident Is In Coma by 400billionman: 2:11am On May 25, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool Did anyone else notice she is the same person on the ground in the accident pic? Did you notice that she was wearing the same outfit she wore in the pic on the right? E eeyah, I hope she recovers quickly. cool

Yea

(1) (Reply)

Fanta Or Sprite Can Be Taken With "Vitamins C", It's Not Poisonous - NBC / 300 Doctors Left Nigeria In 2016 – NMA President / Permanent Solution To Blur Vision, Glaucoma ,cataract,treatment For Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.