Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin (16086 Views)

"I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin by balash(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2016
fxskye:

Tell your Boss to take a legal process.......He should approach a court for justice. The fact that he is an ex-naval boss doesn't give him privilege to determine/decide a case like this.

I see it as oppressor of the weak ones.

The only reason u feel it's been oppressed is because the other party is military! Hear from the two sides before judgements
Re: How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin by chccho(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2016
Odani:

and u believe that an admiral asked that the man b shot, u must have pap in ur brains
the officer who shot is a representative of the admiral. Besides why send soldiers to him when u could have approached a police station or go to court There are civilised ways of handling such matters if u truly are the legitimate owner y use brutal force Whatever d case is this admiral must pay for damages whether he likes it or not.. No one is above the law
Re: How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin by fxskye: 1:06pm On May 25, 2016
balash:

The only reason u feel it's been oppressed is because the other party is military! Hear from the two sides before judgements

But the victim show some proofs of the suffering incurred from the Naval boss
Re: How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin by brainbox1000(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2016
grin
Testerfuze:

Association of space bookers.....gotcha!
Re: How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin by Zaikon(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2016
Testerfuze:

Association of space bookers.....gotcha!

you know it a cool business, but sorry land not for sale.
Re: How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin by dragunov: 3:24pm On May 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But some people called for Nnamdi Kanu's head when he called Nigeria a zoo, aren't they proving him right..
Is it not a certain Barrister Ikemefuna, an igboloid Biafran who is aiding and abetting the beligerants? If given the chance to form Biafra, all non-igboloid Biafrans will be in trouble. Serious one.
Re: How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin by Alyna: 5:31pm On May 25, 2016
Better abandon that property or die for nothing!! Let God fight for you.
Re: How I Was Shot At By Usman Oyibe Jibrin by balash(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2016
fxskye:

But the victim show some proofs of the suffering incurred from the Naval boss

What did you see? A towed vehicle? A Deflated Tyre?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Police Sergeant Arrested In Rivers State (photos) / Coffin Maker Dumps 14-yr-old Son In Well For Casting Evilspell On Business / FRSC Intercepts Suspected Human Traffickers In Kaduna, Rescues 44 Minors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.