Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz (782 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wears Cut Off Trouser Design (Photos) / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair / New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz by Blackberrybabes: 6:23am On May 25, 2016
Nollywood A-list actress Patience Ozokwor, who is popularly known as "Mama G" who is also famous for her roles as a wicked mother in-law or a witch.

The actress shockingly declared she has given her life to Christ and is now a born again Christian and since then she hasn't pick up any movie role as her new role is in the propagation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. She now goes about churches and crusade grounds to preach.

Patience Ozokwor recently shared her Salvation Experience. Where she stated that ladies putting on makeup, trousers and jewellery in the sight of God and continuous usage may take those who do to hell.

She said;

"I normally organise a personal retreat for myself in the first few days of the new year. When it was time to have my 2016 retreat, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit telling me to fast for 21 days, I complained that I have so many projects to handle such as endorsements and movies to shoot within that period, and the Lord extended it to a 30 days fast due to my complaints.

During this fasting period, The Lord revealed to me, how I will be a voice for him all over the world, how people’s attention will be channelled from my image in Nollywood to the Gospel. One of the things God warned me about, was my dressing and appearance".

Ladies putting on makeup, wearing jewellery and putting on trousers is wrong. I have been preaching to colleagues in Nollywood, but God told me to cut off my dreadlocks, stop wearing jewelry and trousers, I could have gone to Hell, if I had died in December 31, 2015 despite the preaching I have been doing, just because of my appearance"

She further added that; "I want everyone to stop being referring to me as Mama G, as that name was for when I was in the world".

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/makeup-and-trouser-can-take-you-to-hell.html

lalasticlala

Re: Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz by Blackberrybabes: 6:23am On May 25, 2016
una dey hear
Re: Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz by Nobody: 6:24am On May 25, 2016
may b she's right
Re: Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz by Smellymouth: 6:26am On May 25, 2016
Mama Gee, stop joking joor grin grin

Na your new movie be this abi?

MARKETED AND DISTRIBUTED NATIONWIDE BY OSSY AFFASON ENTERPRISES, 3 EBINPEJO LANE IDUMOTA LAGOS AND 1/3 POUND ROAD ABA.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWWWWW!! cheesy

Re: Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz by Cutehector(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2016
She has joined her colleague

Eucharia Anunobi.

Ok.. so who shall be next?

Tonto dike? grin
Re: Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz by Nobody: 6:40am On May 25, 2016
After making lot of cash and investments, you then give your life to christ cheesy cheesy ...

Those roles that made you popular and weathy have suddenly become anti-christ like cheesy cheesy cheesy

No jewellery, no trouser, no makeup lipsrsealed , i think i know the church you joined grin grin ....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz by Yuneehk(f): 6:55am On May 25, 2016
He he he.. E don happen
Re: Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz by TrumpDonald(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2016
All these people claiming "the Holy Spirit told me", well I have nothing to say.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-vice President, Atiku At Home (photo) / OMG!! See What Tonto Dike Said About Her Step Mom / Fans Slam Cynthia Morgan Over Her Mother's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.