Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira (1303 Views)

CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards / New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days / Breaking News Buhari Makes Another Policy... (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by AmadiAba: 8:02am On May 25, 2016
After a long wait, the Monetary Policy Committee of the Central Bank of Nigeria has bowed to pressure, thus, directing its management to switch to a flexible exchange rate policy. This is in negation of President Buhar’s promise on several occasions that his administration will maintain the exchange rate of the Naira at N199 against the dollar. One of Buhari’s campaign promises during the 2015 elections was that his administration will make Naira equal to a dollar.

ALSO READ: Senate Torn Apart as Sen. Enang Reveals Northerners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks, Shows Proof

A flexible exchange-rate system is a monetary system that allows the

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/17150

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by BayLord01(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2016
250 per dollar is not bad compare to d present black mkt rate
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by Nobody: 8:13am On May 25, 2016
Something that should have been done months ago... By now, Nigerians would have long absorbed the shock and move on...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by ORACLE1975(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2016
Hmmn
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by psucc(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2016
APC somersaulting since 1984.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by jtwest(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2016
Adonblivit !
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by queendoreez(f): 8:58am On May 25, 2016
Haha! Finally, Nigeria has 'changed'.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by Nobody: 10:24am On May 25, 2016
Source: Igbere TV = IPOB propaganda
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by Nobody: 11:13am On May 25, 2016
Hahaha.

Blame Emefiele who refused to resign in the face of murderous economic policies.

Nothing like a FREE MARKET.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by aloeman15(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2016
I'm sure google can help you confirm through major news outlets.
Our nation is about to descend into chaos. If you still have time to call names instead of preparing yourself and your loved ones for the coming tragedy, its alreay too late and no one can help you.
divinecode101:
Source: Igbere TV = IPOB propaganda
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by aloeman15(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2016
To the rest of us-
What are we ready to do to save your family and this nation?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 25, 2016
aloeman15:
I'm sure google can help you confirm through major news outlets.
Our nation is about to descend into chaos. If you still have time to call names instead of preparing yourself and your loved ones for the coming tragedy, its alreay too late and no one can help you.

I am not the poster, the onus rest on the poster to put the source. I don't waste my time searching for rubbish online! Lastly, I am not prepared for any tragedy because it is not my portion, prepare for the tragedy since you believe it is coming for you. I hope the tragedy will however not wipe you away sha
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by lcoral(f): 3:04pm On May 25, 2016
Nigerians sha. Writing like a true Nigerian. If you are not informed you are deformed. No body is praying for tragedy to befall anyone rather for us to be equipped with vital information that will enable us plan adequately.
divinecode101:

I am not the poster, the onus rest on the poster to put the source. I don't waste my time searching for rubbish online! Lastly, I am not prepared for any tragedy because it is not my portion, prepare for the tragedy since you believe it is coming for you. I hope the tragedy will however not wipe you away sha
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 25, 2016
lcoral:
Nigerians sha. Writing like a true Nigerian. If you are not informed you are deformed. No body is praying for tragedy to befall anyone rather for us to be equipped with vital information that will enable us plan adequately.
Obviously you are praying for it, and you shall surely have it! As a man thinketh, so he is!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by aloeman15(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2016
There was a pastor in ibadan who jumped into the lion's cage at the zoo to prove that 'nothing can touch me because i have faith.'
The lion ate well that day.
Oh, and this is a matter of public record.
And since you're clearly not a student of the book of wisdom-
As a man planteth, so shall he reap.
Or, as we say in modern times- he who fails to plan, plans to fail.
Continu.
divinecode101:

Obviously you are praying for it, and you shall surely have it! As a man thinketh, so he is!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Makes Another Policy Somersault; Devalues Naira by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 25, 2016
aloeman15:
There was a pastor in ibadan who jumped into the lion's cage at the zoo to prove that 'nothing can touch me because i have faith.'
The lion ate well that day.
Oh, and this is a matter of public record.
And since you're clearly not a student of the book of wisdom-
As a man planteth, so shall he reap.
Or, as we say in modern times- he who fails to plan, plans to fail.
Continu.

Silence they say, is the best answer...

(1) (Reply)

Integrated Solar Street Light / All In One Solar Light In Nigeria / If You Want To Be Rich , Don't Work For Someone / How To Make Money With Blogging & Freelance Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.