Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,245 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Should A Criminal Offense Have An Expiry Date? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should A Criminal Offense Have An Expiry Date? (377 Views)

It Is A Criminal Offense To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Permission - George / Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should A Criminal Offense Have An Expiry Date? by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:35am On May 25, 2016
Hello beautiful people,

It’s been a while I wrote to you and I profoundly apologize for that. My daily life has been crazy lately and I have struggled immensely to find a balance between my work and blog and I really hope my newly adopted schedule would work in the blog’s favor.

Be it as it may, I wholeheartedly miss writing and a lot of drama has gone on lately in Nigeria let alone the world that it killed me knowing I was indisposed to write about them. Hopefully, all that is in the past now and I would be spot on henceforth with giving my analysis and opinion to the happenings in our society – which brings me to the most recent development in the world today; BILL COSBY!

THIS JUST IN: Wlliam Henry “Bill” Cosby Jr has been ordered by a judge to stand trial for a crime he allegedly committed over FIFTY years ago in 1965.

You read that right! The earliest date claimed by Kristina Ruehli for being drugged and assaulted by Cosby in his Beverly Hills home was on December 1965. Although the incident happened in 1965, Ruehli didn’t come forward to speak about it until FORTY YEARS later in 2005.

This begs me to ask the question “are they really going to send a man to jail for a crime he did or did not commit FIFTY YEARS ago?”

Let me break it down into both scenarios.

Click on the link below to continue reading

https://alocovivavoce.com/2016/05/25/should-a-criminal-offense-have-an-expiry-date/

(1) (Reply)

Https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/we-decided-to-humor-you-little-chec / Land For Sales@Gloryland Estate Ikorodu and Gloryland Court Simawa. / Bus For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.