Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Uacn Aptitude Test(venue And Time Change) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uacn Aptitude Test(venue And Time Change) (1126 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Any News Concerning The Nigerian Breweries Aptitude Test Venue / Gtb Test - Venue And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uacn Aptitude Test(venue And Time Change) by Nehe(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hi fellow Nairalanders,

I also got the text and i saw the mail. I think you should just give some time and re-check your mail box. You should also keep the text just in case you don't get a mail before the text date.

You are expected to come along with Biro, HB pencil and Eraser in addition to a Photo-bearing identification document(e.g. International Passport, Driver’s License; or National Identity Card) and a recent coloured passport – size photograph of yourself.

You are also to come with Originals and Photocopies of the following:

1. Birth Certificate (Not Sworn Affidavit)
2. WASC Result
3. 1st Degree Certificate/ Proof of successful completion of study from yourUniversity.
4. NYSC Discharge Certificate

Please write your Name and Exam Number at the back of the passport photograph.Your examination number is stated above.Kindly print this attached letter which you MUST come along with, for the Aptitude Test.

This venue below was the former venue.

Venue: Afe Babalola Auditorium,Unilag,Akoka,Yaba, Lagos

Date: Thursday 23rd November 2006

Time: 12:00 NOON

Please note: A new text msg was sent to me prompting me that the test is now slated as follows:

Venue: UNILAG Auditorium
Date: Thursday 23rd November 2006
Time: 7:00 A.M
Re: Uacn Aptitude Test(venue And Time Change) by maygold80(f): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2006
Yeah Nehe is right. Though i was suposed to write @ 9:30a.m, but twas rescheduled for 11:30p.m, date remains d same.

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb / Established Media Company In Lagos Recruiting Web Developers / Adic Ins Ltd Test In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.