Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation (1410 Views)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation by Meenatnigeria(f): 11:14am On May 25, 2016
American rapper and showbiz mogul, Jay Z has given a seal of approval for the signing of Nigerian songstress, Tiwa Savage to his Roc Nation, Urban View reports.

According to the report, Jay Z, is impressed by Tiwa’s catalogue and profile, and sanctioned the signing yesterday (May 24, 2016). The deal was reportedly put together by Roc Nation’s Briant Biggs and Shawn Pecas.

Although details are still sketchy however, it was gathered that an international management deal is now firmly in the kitty of the songstress baring any last minute emergency. A formal signing ceremony is yet to take place just an official confirmation is yet to be made by the American company and the singer.

With the deal, the singer will become the first Nigerian artiste to be signed to Roc Nation joining the likes of Rihanna, Big Sean, DJ Khaled, among others.
It would also be the climax of a topsy-turvy period characterized by a well-publicized bitter separation with her hubby, Tunji Balogun otherwise known as Tunji Balogun.

The Forte Oil and MTN Ambassador who is currently signed to Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records was last seen in a private jet with her son enroute Dubai.

-meenatnigeria.com

Re: Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation by Nobody: 11:17am On May 25, 2016
Same mistakes.

D'banj was signed by Kyane West after breaking out from MoHit.

U don't need to be told about D'banj
Re: Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation by gistyinka(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2016
Congrats to her.. You can get more details below..

Report : Music Star Tiwa Savage Signed to Jay Z's Roc Nation Company
Re: Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation by IamOpemipo(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2016
Congrats tiwa, i'm not ya ardent fan..but i'm feeling you for this. I keep sayin it as an artist talent is not enuff, networking and brandin is what will draw the bigshot in the game to you, na that same package dey EPP d'banj, davido, wizkid, ayo jay ( jus gt singned to Roc nation) so Tiwa Ride on and make us proud

P.S: dem mavin goons and dumb jazzy recharge card beneficiaries wnt like this news, but can the do??

And to the lady above me, d'banj made more money than the whole mohit since 2012 when jazzy disbanded the team, his endorsement sky rocketed and got more shows than your fav artiste.FACT! U knw why? Dude invested in his brand through packaging..

No b by song my guy, infact wen last tiwa drop HIT undecided
Re: Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation by MRBrownJ: 12:50pm On May 25, 2016
she is indeed going places, and her great knowledge of the music business + her business degree, sure does come in handy. i sincerely hope Hova wants to fully exploit her potential, and not just have her idle, without really putting his superstar touch/savvy, or pushing and promoting her worldwide... like Kanye/good music poorly did/doing with our brotha Dbanj.
Re: Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation by MRBrownJ: 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Congrats tiwa, i'm not ya ardent fan..but i'm feeling you for this. I keep sayin it as an artist talent is not enuff, networking and brandin is what will draw the bigshot in the game to you, na that same package dey EPP d'banj, davido, wizkid, ayo jay ( jus gt singned to Roc nation) so Tiwa Ride on and make us proud

P.S: dem mavin goons and dumb jazzy recharge card beneficiaries wnt like this news, but can the do??

And to the lady above me, d'banj made more money than the whole mohit since 2012 when jazzy disbanded the team, his endorsement sky rocketed and got more shows than your fav artiste.FACT! U knw why? Dude invested in his brand through packaging..

No b by song my guy, infact wen last tiwa drop HIT undecided

woah really, i didnt think his signing to Good music was great since he hasnt really evolved worldwide/musically, as many thought he would. making it in Nigeria is one thing, succeeding worldwide is a compete different ball game, especially if you aint got the backing of the music "godfathers". Kanye could do some crossover tracks and/or bring out and work more closely with the talented Dbanj. i feel this partnership aint musically beneficial to Dbanj... its like signing to Man U, but being on the bench most of the season.
Re: Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation by Ommyk: 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
congratulations sha
Re: Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation by itsidammie(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

woah really, i didnt think his signing to Good music was great since he hasnt really evolved worldwide/musically, as many thought he would. making it in Nigeria is one thing, succeeding worldwide is a compete different ball game, especially if you aint got the backing of the music "godfathers". Kanye could do some crossover tracks and/or bring out and work more closely with the talented Dbanj. i feel this partnership aint musically beneficial to Dbanj... its like signing to Man U, but being on the bench most of the season.
grin grin grin
Re: Balling! Jay Z Approves Signing Of Tiwa Savage To Roc Nation by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

Kikikikikikik grin grin grin
Got me rolling

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Star To Give Out His Champions League / Tiwa Savage Spotted With Mr. Carter, Eclipsed By Donjazzy And Dj Big-n / Kim K Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Steps Out Without Bra In Fishnet Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.