Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Trending: Unemployed Youths Flooding The Streets Of Naija With Placards(photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trending: Unemployed Youths Flooding The Streets Of Naija With Placards(photos) (4399 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria / Why 'Carrying Placards In Search Of Jobs' Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending: Unemployed Youths Flooding The Streets Of Naija With Placards(photos) by yorex2011: 9:26pm On May 25, 2016
You have got to be kidding me!
Re: Trending: Unemployed Youths Flooding The Streets Of Naija With Placards(photos) by Austin234(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2016
I think u are only worried about nothing here. These love ones are eminently qualified and are willing to work but no job. Talking about entreprenuership, who will sponsor them?

Govt and bank loans are not easy to get cos of d high hurdles placed on it. Even when u get them, d interest will siphon all ur efforts.

If i may ask, what is preventing our govt from borrowing technology from advanced countries? What will it cost our govt to meet Chinese govt to learn phone manufacturing and other technicalities?

My dear until our govt wake up from their slumber u will continue to see more desperate action than these. Thank you

mynaijainfo:

Well, Your points are valid. But If This trend continues unchecked, Our Country's dying Image will be affected so badly that our Education system will no longer be valued one bit in other countries of the world. Secondly, No matter the cause, Resorting to criminal acts to survive is out of place. Entrepreneurship is also a very BIG option for every Job seeker. Every great achievement started with simple steps
Re: Trending: Unemployed Youths Flooding The Streets Of Naija With Placards(photos) by dan307(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2016
I think this is a better and easiest way to get a job. Op is it not better to do that than waisting your time writing letters, sleeping with employer just to entice them. Go carry ur own placard ooh stand 4 busy area
Re: Trending: Unemployed Youths Flooding The Streets Of Naija With Placards(photos) by MindExplorer(m): 11:47pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Trending: Unemployed Youths Flooding The Streets Of Naija With Placards(photos) by timilehing(m): 4:52am On May 26, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmrc Is Recruiting / Massive Retrenchment At First Bank Nigeria August And September / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.