Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? (1767 Views)

What Does The Jehovah Witness & Watchtower Magazine Teach That Is Wrong ? BEWARE / Does The Koran Really Promise Islamic Martyrs 72 Virgins? / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by skydancer: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
Sometimes I wonder. With the fast growing rate of occultism and the fast growing death of christianity, if something does not happen, before the year 3000. The earth will be worse than sodom. Immorality is gradually becoming ingrown even in our culture. Babies of even 8 years old are dressed like prostitutes and make-ups are using on them. You can hardly see skirts that exceed the knee level even in churches. People are not ashamed to wear see throughs that show their pants straight away to anybody who cares to look. Bad and dirty language has become the standard and mordern language. Most who go to church hardly know anything about God or even their religion.
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by Abuzola(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
You are absolutely right ! Year 3,000 will be worst of all time, naked will be the show. Women this days lack shame and for sure it will grow up to
aggravation
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by mazaje(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2009
Abuzola:

You are absolutely right ! Year 3,000 will be worst of all time, naked will be the show. Women this days lack shame and for sure it will grow up to
aggravation

So its men(Islamic) these days that have same eh?
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by SeanT21(f): 2:26am On Aug 21, 2009
skydancer:

Sometimes I wonder. With the fast growing rate of occultism and the fast growing death of christianity, if something does not happen, before the year 3000. The earth will be worse than sodom. Immorality is gradually becoming ingrown even in our culture. Babies of even 8 years old are dressed like prostitutes and make-ups are using on them. You can hardly see skirts that exceed the knee level even in churches. People are not ashamed to wear see throughs that show their pants straight away to anybody who cares to look. Bad and dirty language has become the standard and mordern language. Most who go to church hardly know anything about God or even their religion.

For where??
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by skydancer: 3:05am On Aug 21, 2009
For where??
You really want me to tell you? It's the The Big Cities. Port Hartcourt. Lagos. You might have seen worse. Who knows, but I'm not a gossiper
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by SeanT21(f): 3:13am On Aug 21, 2009
skydancer:

You really want me to tell you? It's the The Big Cities. Port Hartcourt. Lagos. You might have seen worse. Who knows, but I'm not a gossiper

Where is the proof that Christianity is falling in those cities??
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by skydancer: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
Maybe you should do a research yourself and tell me. There are poor places in Lagos quite alright but all the same, I bet you will find more faith in poorer cities! Remember the poor widow who gave all she had!
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by SeanT21(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
skydancer:

Maybe you should do a research yourself and tell me. There are poor places in Lagos quite alright but all the same, I bet you will find more faith in poorer cities! Remember the poor widow who gave all she had!

Why should I do the research?? Were U not the one who made the statement?? Back it up with some sources.
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by skydancer: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
Interesting. I see someone not interested in the truth but in arguments. There are two kinds of statements, one that is made on general assumption and intuition and one that is made based on statistics. I've told you for the sake of giving you information. It's up to you to find out how credible the information is cheesy wink
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by SeanT21(f): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
I am not arguing.If It seems that way then I am sorry. I still need information to back up your claim. Is that hard to do??
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by skydancer: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
Okay for instance, if you compare the number of catholics in a certain area of portharcourt which attend church on sunday with the number of people who do so in remote areas you will find out they are far more greater. Nsukka for example has about 15 catholic churches which most overflood on sundays. I know that it is not so in developed areas
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2009
@SEANT21 and skydancer,what a thread,imagine u just opening it since after 3MONTH,why now?
Re: What Does The Year 3000 Look Like? by ccollins(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
SATAN OR GOD :who Do i blame for the death of my 3 children and Husband in one Day" says Dr.TAI IKOMI who shares an interview with ultimate Sage.she neither sees God as the culprit or Satan as the mastermind behind the tragedy.CONTRARY to human comprehension,she obtained grace to forgive the drunken driver who wiped out her entire family in one day.her late husband she married in England in 1977.the late husband name which is johnny was said to have finished his first degree and wanted to do his masters.so they went to the post-graduate schl.little did she know an accident was coming to claim her whole family on their way back.so they got to a construction zone.a car coming on high speed hit them and their car was thrown into the air several feet.so there was a black out and concession.so she rolled down the window of the car when she saw two men approach her whom she thought were asking for direction but knew she come out of the car;the windscreens and doors were intact,till today nobody knew hw she got out.she said it was 23 years now but still can't remember hw she got out.when she got out,she saw the car on fire and the painful was that her family was there .it was on the highway,so there was no fire-service nearby to put out the fire.she later was told at the hospital abt the death of all her nuclear family which comprised her husband(johnny) ,the children: temple ,the ikomi twins :tosan and ejima at 1 year of age.she simply did not have the energy to be angry or respond.she simply said "thank u".eventually her pastor travelled from lincoln nebraska to see her.her question still was, "why did it happen,why lose a whole family in a single day?" .so whats ur response on this tragic matter ,Fellow Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Would The World End On May 21st, 2011? / What Does It Mean To Be Slain In The Spirit? - An Honest Evaluation / Bishop Oyedepo Faces N2 Billion Lawsuit For Assaulting Female Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.