Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Would You Love To Make Some Extra Income As A Corper? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would You Love To Make Some Extra Income As A Corper? (576 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Love To Make Some Extra Income As A Corper? by SurewayBookings: 12:44pm On May 25, 2016
I know for sure some corpers always look for good legitimate means to make some extra cash and that is the reason I am bringing you this opportunity.

Firstly let me introduce myself. I am a hotel marketer and booking agent based in Lagos and I work with some very classic hotels around Ikeja not far from the airport.

I need very serious minded corpers who can introduce top clients and corporate organizations to book hotels through me. Whether they are coming to Lagos for business/work/seminars/trainings/leisure or anything else, just link them up to me and I will process their hotel reservations and also arrange for airport shuttle if required.

For every client you introduce to me, you are guaranteed a 5% commission pay for the amount of days or months the client pays for.

Now just imagine you get a corporate organization to create an account with one of our hotels and they have the capacity to book rooms through out the year, then trust me you will just be getting paid on every booking they make throughout the year.

If interested and you know very well that you can bring clients that can book hotels through me then give me a call via the number in my signature let's discuss business or if you already have a client then just let me know and when they book, arrive and pay at the hotel, you get your commission with 48hours without stories.

I look forward to doing great business with you.

Regards
Sureway Bookings
Head of client services.

Re: Would You Love To Make Some Extra Income As A Corper? by SurewayBookings: 4:32pm On May 25, 2016
I look forward to working with as many people as possible.

Just direct a client that needs a classic hotel to lodge in Lagos and you are paid 5% of the entire stay paid by the client on arrival and lodging.

(1) (Reply)

Recruiting Sales Exécutives For A Commercial Bank / NYSC Notice To Pcms On 2017 “batch A” Disclaimer Orientation Course / Help.. My Friend Lost His Documents..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.