Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nigerians Living In The Netherlands - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In The Netherlands (886 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In The Netherlands by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 25, 2016
I'm doing a research for an article i'm writing for a lifestyle website and I want to get some real life experience of Nigerians living in Holland
I know the information is available online but i'll love to hear your personal experiences.
What is the weather like. is it sunny like in Nigeria?
What prompted your move to europe? Did it meet your expectations?
What kind of jobs do you do, do you face discrimination?
What about the food? How were you able to adapt to european cuisine?
Thank you so much in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Terrible Accident In Lagos This Morning In Mile2 / Travelling To Kuwait? Beware, Modern Slavery Is Real! / Beautiful Photos Of 'noah's Arc' Rebuilt In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.