Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Wife Cries Out Over Husbands Bizzare E-rec-tion Method(pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cries Out Over Husbands Bizzare E-rec-tion Method(pix) (4701 Views)

"Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cries Out Over Husbands Bizzare E-rec-tion Method(pix) by niggi4life(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2016
For those saying the story is a fiction, lies and all that, U better wake up to reality and accept thay not everybody is alright. That is called Sadism and for some people it is OK for them to derive sexual pleasure by hurting others, just like how some derive sexual pleasures by stealing (kleptomania)
A girl has openly told me one day that she derives sexual pleasure by looking at her elder brother's pictures before she has sex with her BF.
This world is indeed going crazy
Re: Wife Cries Out Over Husbands Bizzare E-rec-tion Method(pix) by SAMBARRY: 8:18am On May 27, 2016
grin
cococandy:
nothing to say dear

This is a different level of craze.

The story teller has a very weird imagination
grin

I thought so too myself grin
Re: Wife Cries Out Over Husbands Bizzare E-rec-tion Method(pix) by SAMBARRY: 8:19am On May 27, 2016
niggi4life:
For those saying the story is a fiction, lies and all that, U better wake up to reality and accept thay not everybody is alright. That is called Sadism and for some people it is OK for them to derive sexual pleasure by hurting others, just like how some derive sexual pleasures by stealing (kleptomania)
A girl has openly told me one day that she derives sexual pleasure by looking at her elder brother's pictures before she has sex with her BF.
This world is indeed going crazy
the people in it not the world itself. It shows there are different variations of sociopaths and pervs
Re: Wife Cries Out Over Husbands Bizzare E-rec-tion Method(pix) by nextdoorpal: 10:10am On May 29, 2016
Idydarling:
this is a sickness, gaining sexual gratification by inflicting pain on others, or watching others suffer, I've forgotten the name, and yes it happens...
v. O. y. e. u. r you meant to say
Re: Wife Cries Out Over Husbands Bizzare E-rec-tion Method(pix) by RiloKiley: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is an old story. I'm surprised so many people have not read it before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Childhood Memories -photos / What To Do To My Househelp? / 7 Greatest And Common Mistake To Avoid In Your Marriage{my Personal Experience}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.