Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today (945 Views)

If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be / My Experience With Uyi Motors Today / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by Dannybrainz: 2:36pm On May 25, 2016
I wake up this morning with a loud shout owing to the fact that i was late for work so i quickly rushed into the bath room just like very other nigerian that is late for an appointment,i did the bathing sharply with my boss's angry face at heart. Not withstanding, wore my clothes,picked up my tecno L8 forgetting my nokia touch so i hit the road. The day had something big for me in mind and me not knowing (and as a born talkative) i bumped into an argument between a traffic officer and a gentle motorist. the argument was heating up and i decided to contribute as a nigerian that believes in CHANGE. Not long the argument was now between me and the police man saying why should i interfere when an officer of the law is talking. He continued that the man's car had only one head lamp (please my people is that what a police man should be checking in the morning?).So like an endless battle, he was shouting and asked for my id card, on bringing it out he seized my phone and before i could react, his men landed with hilux then i knew gbese don gas! i maintained. to cut it short they collected 3k saying i just paid for another man's offense.i got to the office few minutes ago and my boss never said a word to me though got red eyes..so my question now is what is the work of Police and the work of Road safety?? undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by Kondomatic(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
Dannybrainz:
I wake up this morning with a loud shout owing to the fact that i was late for work so i quickly rushed into the bath room just like very other nigerian that is late for an appointment,i did the bathing sharply with my boss's angry face at heart. Not withstanding, wore my clothes, picked up my tecno L8 forgetting my nokia touch so i hit the road. The day had something big for me in mind and me not knowing (and as a born talkative) i bumped into an argument between a traffic officer and a gentle motorist. the argument was heating up and i decided to contribute as a nigerian that believes in CHANGE. Not long the argument was now between me and the police man saying why should i interfere when an officer of the law is talking. He continued that the man's car had only one head lamp (please my people is that what a police man should be checking in the morning?).So like an endless battle, he was shouting and asked for my id card, on bringing it out he seized my phone and before i could react, his men landed with hilux then i knew gbese don gas! i maintained. to cut it short they collected 3k saying i just paid for another man's offense.i got to the office few minutes ago and my boss never said a word to me though got red eyes..so my question now is what is the work of Police and the work of Road safety?? undecided undecided undecided sad
My question for you is, can't you tell your lies with mentioning Tecno L8?

Do you think we don't know who you are and what you do?
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by dhantey324(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2016
U for just mind ur business jeje...
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by poshestmina(f): 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
What happened to minding one's business sad
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by TrollinStone: 7:56am On May 26, 2016
Go and ask Ambode. Next time go ur own jeje
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by Africanman123(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2016
But he mentioned two phones na, y did you highlight the tecno L8 only?

Kondomatic:

Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by Africanman123(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2016
@OP you mean you were arguing with an officer of the law?? I should even arrest you here too.
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by onekindaguy: 6:03pm On May 31, 2016
Don't act surprised, You know the country you live in
Dannybrainz:
I wake up this morning with a loud shout owing to the fact that i was late for work so i quickly rushed into the bath room just like very other nigerian that is late for an appointment,i did the bathing sharply with my boss's angry face at heart. Not withstanding, wore my clothes,picked up my tecno L8 forgetting my nokia touch so i hit the road. The day had something big for me in mind and me not knowing (and as a born talkative) i bumped into an argument between a traffic officer and a gentle motorist. the argument was heating up and i decided to contribute as a nigerian that believes in CHANGE. Not long the argument was now between me and the police man saying why should i interfere when an officer of the law is talking. He continued that the man's car had only one head lamp (please my people is that what a police man should be checking in the morning?).So like an endless battle, he was shouting and asked for my id card, on bringing it out he seized my phone and before i could react, his men landed with hilux then i knew gbese don gas! i maintained. to cut it short they collected 3k saying i just paid for another man's offense.i got to the office few minutes ago and my boss never said a word to me though got red eyes..so my question now is what is the work of Police and the work of Road safety?? undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by onekindaguy: 6:03pm On May 31, 2016
Lmao, as in
Kondomatic:

Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by onekindaguy: 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
Lol
poshestmina:
What happened to minding one's business sad
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by onekindaguy: 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
Because?
Africanman123:
@OP you mean you were arguing with an officer of the law?? I should even arrest you here too.
Dem no dey tell person na
TrollinStone:
Go and ask Ambode. Next time go ur own jeje
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by tymajek: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
you go dey follow policeman argue....you get mind o!
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by stevepeters: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
As in? Must have some views about #Tecnol8

Africanman123:
But he mentioned two phones na, y did you highlight the tecno L8 only?

Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by FrozeBABE: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2016
nawa ooo..y una they attack the young man..its true he mentioned a tecno phone and also a nokia phone i dont see any probs with it..nice story jare but next time be careful with olokpa o grin
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by majorclems: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmmm..e de happen grin
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by kennybenjminz: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
the officers wise oo..they don do u yahoo with laptop
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by Cdave: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
LOL

FrozeBABE:
nawa ooo..y una they attack the young man..its true he mentioned a tecno phone and also a nokia phone i dont see any probs with it..nice story jare but next time be careful with olokpa o grin
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by Cdave: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
What a day you must've had

Dannybrainz:
Re: My Experience With A Traffic Officer Today by Piusman: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
That policeman suppose give you correct igbati...your experience for complete

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure - How Much A Policeman Earns / When Bleaching Goes Wrong (photo) / Cow With Two Heads Leave Many People Shocked In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.