Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,577 members, 7,854,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Shea Clear Answers Your Skin Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shea Clear Answers Your Skin Questions (377 Views)

Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shea Clear Answers Your Skin Questions by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
Are you struggling with acne or other skin conditions?

Shea Clear exfoliating Shea Butter Soap with salicylic acid relieves acne, eczema and many other skin conditions. It gives the skin a deep clean leaving it radiant and healthy. It is also highly effective in removing makeup and is safe for even the most sensitive skin.

Salicylic acid contained in this soap is one of the most important treatments for acne on oily skin. It breaks down fatty compounds such as oily sebum that can clog pores. It yields many of the benefits of scrubbing without the risk of rupturing pores or breaking tiny blood vessels. This means while using this soap you don’t need body or facial scrubs. The salicylic acid does all the scrubbing and exfoliating already. The gentle removal of dead cells by this acid does more than just open pores. It increases cell turn over, makes skin grow faster, increases collagen production filling in indentations in skin and as well removes discoloration from skin.

Vegetable ash is a major ingredient in this soap and other African black soaps. It remedies most skin issues like eczema, bumps, blemishes and rashes.

Another important ingredient in the shea clear soap is shea butter. the use of  Shea butter in this soap combines the moisturizing properties of shea butter with the cleaning and disinfecting benefits of soap. Shea butter has naturally occurring antibacterial compounds such as cinnamic acid that helps fight germs and bacteria. Shea butter is the perfect base for soap that is moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, anti inflammatory and anti aging.

In just 3 weeks of using this soap I have noticed my skin is clearer and softer. My acne scars are slowly fading away and I am sure with continuous use they will disappear totally. The best part is this soap does not dry the skin like other soaps tend to. For stubborn scars I recommend leaving the soap on for like 5 minutes before washing off.

For inquiries on this soap call 2347010224125 or send an email to sheaclear@gmail.com

http://scrutinyonline.com/shea-clear/

(1) (Reply)

You aren’t developing customized habit that allow you to perform at a high level / Economy Suffered Severe Decline Under Buhari’s One Year – LCCI / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.