Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship (30043 Views)

Grazing Law: Emir Sanusi, Miyetti Allah Boss Thumb Up Fayose / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Dragonking: 3:29pm On May 25, 2016
The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria has asked Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State to show statesmanship over the recent alleged herdsmen attack on a community in his state.

The Secretary General of the Association, Baba Ngelzerma, made the appeal on Wednesday while reacting to the Governor’s ban on public grazing and cattle rearing in Ekiti State in southwest Nigeria.

“The statement that the Governor issued, I think he has to exercise some restraint (and) he has to show statesmanship on solving this issue,” he said.

Mr Ngelzerma said on Sunrise Daily that the association was making efforts to meet with Governor Fayose, adding that the association was in contact with its branch in Ekiti State over the matter.

He admitted that there were bad ones amongst them but urged the public not to put blames on the herdsmen until an investigation was conducted.

“Like every other community in Nigeria, we have our own criminals too but then, you cannot jump to conclusion and just apportion blame on a particular group even before an investigation is conducted,” he said.

One-sided Dissemination of Information
The Miyetti Allah Secretary General disclosed that the association had convened a meeting last week, to look at ways of solving the lingering crisis between the herdsmen and various communities across Nigeria.

Ngelzerma stressed that the media had a major role to play in solving the crises while he commended Channels Television for giving them the opportunity to tell their own side of the story.

He condemned the one-sided dissemination of information to the public, urging other broadcast organisations to emulate Channels Television and balance their stories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eb59FKT7So

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/05/25/herdsmen-attack-miyetti-allah-asks-fayose-to-show-statesmanship/
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Luckylife(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2016
Imagine ! The southern should show statesmanship while your bloody thirsty herdsmen killers should show their killingship abi? Thunder fire all your herdsmen and their sponsors killing innocent victims.

249 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by crestedaguiyi: 3:44pm On May 25, 2016
Animal in human skin .

What is the meaning of miyetti Allah

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Kondomatic(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2016
Thunder fire both the miyetti and the Allah. Useless bunch of wicked Libyans.

Why didn't they come out to tell Buhari that they aren't Libyans when he called them so?

Thunder fire every member of that forum including Mama Madu Buhari.

Fayoose makes me want to swap state.

Do you think I can get two statenship?:[

206 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by soft24(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2016
I thought they said Fayose cannot ban grazing. Let the Fulanis dare him and see if he is joking.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by thekingisback: 3:56pm On May 25, 2016
Show statesmanship my foot. Every Southern governor should start emulating Governor Fayose in banning these uncircumcised, cattle rearing, illiterate and bloodthirsty animals in human skin. An average fulani man reasons like a cow.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Jengem: 3:57pm On May 25, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Animal in human skin .

What is the meaning of miyetti Allah

Maybe cows of allah but I'm not certain

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by ajebuter(f): 3:59pm On May 25, 2016
Ori e buru lorun e!

The cow-dung-for-brains-piece-of shiiiit

So, the mounting bodies of Fulani attack victims across the country are just sports to your fellow morons??

Oloshi omo eran radarada!

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by pilotab55(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2016
After making noise,you are asking the brave man to act as a statesmanship. your fulani president said they are not fulani,so no mercy 4 any1 again.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Aphrygian(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
Thumbs up to fayoshe on this one. I dont get to acept some of his ways buh on this note he has my support.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by ishiamu(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2016
Luckylife:
Imagine ! The southern should show statesmanship while your bloody thirsty herdsmen killers should show their killingship abi? Thunder fire all your herdsmen and their sponsors killing innocent victims.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by sanandreas(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2016
Enough is enough. The north is big enough to graze.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by PenSniper: 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
Imagine - finding ways to solve the lingering crises of fulani herdsmen and their various host communities.
Has the crises just started ? After how many years of the crises. Has this cow cousin just returned from mars ?
Statemanship my foot.
Other SW states' governor, especially Oyo and Ogun, had better toed Fayose's line for their own good.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by ImpersonatorSS: 5:10pm On May 25, 2016
So the Fulanis can be this humble? Indeed, there is time for peace and time for war. Kudos to Fayose.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by dragonking2: 6:03pm On May 25, 2016
were is lalasticlala sef

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2016
oh they are preaching for statesmanship but they will not show it when killing people meanwhile Fayose heading to Fulani enclave to deal with them

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by superstar1(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2016
It will not be well with statesmanship.

Statesmanship ko, Local Government-Women-Canoe ni.

Any AK 47 wielding Libyan Herdman must be dealt with, with his useless cows.

Herdsmen during day terrorists and murderers at night.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by waternogetemeny: 6:44pm On May 25, 2016
Statemanship whilst the rape and murder continue.

Fulani are hell bent on taking over the south like they did the Hausa in the North.

It wont work for them.

32 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by PhockPhockMan: 7:07pm On May 25, 2016
Statemanshp gba kwa oku.

First, he has no power to ban them, now he should show statemanshp.
Animals, why didn't they show statemanshp by stopping the herdsmen from killing their hosts?
Enough is enough.

God bless Fayose.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by menstrualpad: 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
kill all the rampaging libyans....they are not fulani herdsmen.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by CACAWA(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by kristisking(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2016
Those idiots should show statesmanship first. Ibeciles!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Obiwannn: 7:53pm On May 25, 2016
Kondomatic:

Why didn't they come out to tell Buhari that they aren't Libyans when he called them so?

Do you think I can get two statenship?:[
grin angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by eleojo23: 7:54pm On May 25, 2016
He should rather tell his brothers to behave like human beings instead of acting like savages.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by gurunlocker: 7:54pm On May 25, 2016
This people have nothing called brain in their head

15 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Hollawaley(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2016
They ain't only done. They are well done
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by TEYA: 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
Fulanis may think they are having fun but soon, when they start experiencing real hostility from people everywhere, that is when they'll know what's up
Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Built2last: 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
I humbly submit that the Constitutional Rights to Liberty, Freedom of Movement and Association as enshrined in the Constitution of this great nation are Human Rights created for the enjoyment of Persons and Citizens of Nigeria alone. There is therefore no Constitutional penumbra that transfers such freedoms to goats, sheep and cattle at the detriment of mankind. Bottom line, Fulanis are free to enjoy Human Rights as citizens of Nigeria, but no cattle is so entitled, as cattle are not citizens of Nigeria. They only qualify as property, to which the Law of Torts with respect to cattle trespass fully applies. So Fayose is in order.

Imagine our president slapping all of us by sneaking 940 million into the budget for grazing reserves. Imagine how many youths with lands begging government for seedlings and tractor to farm. No response.

There is no tribe in Nigeria that doesn't rear one thing or the other. Sane people manage animals not animals managing people.

All processed milk we drink in Nigeria is from Europe. In all my travelled life. I have never seen one cow roaming in the bush.

Why is Buhari and his kinsmen using analogue brain in a digital age.

The Yoruba who are northern greatest ally are gradually seeing the self serving nature of the hausa/Fulani.

Fayose is the man of the moment, whether you like him or not. He is exuding immense boldness. What he did has been murmured amongst many state governors but none had the nerve to voice out.

Abeg make una give Fayose some likes if you think the guy has guts.

195 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by NDRepublic: 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Statemanshp gba kwa oku.

First, he has no power to ban them, now he should show statemanshp.
Animals, why didn't they show statemanshp by stopping the herdsmen from killing their hosts?
Enough is enough.

God bless Fayose.

No mind them. When El Rufai was proposing a law on religious worship in a secular country, they kept quiet. Now another governor is proposing a law to safe guard human lives, they are claiming he has no power.

Other states should do the same.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Shym3xx: 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
Kondomatic:

Do you think I can get two statenship?:

Looooooooooooooooooooool. He's pissed! grin

[img]https://usatftw.files./2015/12/khaled5.gif?w=1000[/img]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship by Sijo01(f): 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
All these fulanis sef. Has this man issued a statement to condemn the activities of his boys? He's quick at asking fayose to show statesmanship.
Fayose ride on.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Redesigning Of Naira Notes: We Are Not Aware - Finance Minister / Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) / One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.