Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? (501 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / Has Nairaland Been Hacked? - Sunday Dec 4, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Abatsam111(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2016
In other threads, i have seen people bragging about being on Nairaland since 2006 but couldnt mention one thing they gained from this site. Personally, i believed that Nairaland is a life changing Forum where different people with different background converge. This site had add more value to my financial life and equipped me to become who i am today. Im not trying to advertise for Seun here (Im sure his Head will be Swelling now ), Im just trying to be honest. Since You Joined Nairaland, Has it add any Value to your life ? Share your Experience with us here
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by hakeem4(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2016
I like nairaland because apart from the news I get to read others opinion on the matter
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Kondomatic(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
hakeem4:
I like nairaland because apart from the news I get to read others opinion on the matter
The comments on news are more interesting than the news itself.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Abatsam111(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
Kondomatic:
The comments on news are more interesting than the news itself.
You're right
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by anonym0us: 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
Who seun epp
?

(1) (Reply)

Love Don’t Care – How It Applies To Homosexuality / The CV Solution - Professional CV Writing And Interview Coaching / Kanger Cupti Starter Kit-redesigned All-in-one Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.