Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria (4729 Views)

Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by buzoo: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
buzoo:
@ Our Choice: I wud also need d details and address of where d seminar is holding and wud also want d address of ur office. I sent a particular mail to u twice last week but u havnt responded 2 it @ all. Pls I wud love u 2 send a reply 2 d mail sent u on my mail: buzoo123@yahoo.co.uk. I wud also appreciate it if u can pls leave ur phone no so I can easily contact u. Like I ealier said in d mail sent to u last wk, I need U to be my mentor with regards 2 all dat pertains 2 exceling in Online Business in Nigeria. I paitiently await ur reply, thank u.

@ourchoice: I posted dis 2 wks ago because I wanted 2 have ur contact sent 2 my email address (written above) but I never got any mail from u. Sir, pls I need ur contact so we cud talk better 2 each other esp on matters abt Online biz. Pls reply me here on nairaland or via my mail. I will be expecting ur reply. Thank u Sir.
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by femimike1(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice thread. I have an 18 seater bus for 3 years now , which I only use for hire during weekends. The profit is so low , I spent more on maintenance only. Now , I'm considering on selling the bus, or giving it out on hire purchase. Kindly advice plz
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by dagreat4(f): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one here.. If you dont Mind post your number. Will like talk to you. More power to your elbow
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one.... following bumper to bumper
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
femimike1:
Nice thread. I have an 18 seater bus for 3 years now , which I only use for hire during weekends. The profit is so low , I spent more on maintenance only. Now , I'm considering on selling the bus, or giving it out on hire purchase. Kindly advice plz
If the bus is still neat, continue using it for the hire purchase. With time you may grow that business into a full profitable business.

What steps are you using to promote your business?
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by femimike1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chrisakuneme:
If the bus is still neat, continue using it for the hire purchase. With time you may grow that business into a full profitable business.

What steps are you using to promote your business?

Very neat, coz I spend more on maintaing it... just word of mouth to people around
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
femimike1:

Very neat, coz I spend more on maintaing it... just word of mouth to people around

Okay. Step up the word of mouth promotion. Tell cake makers around about your service, tell them to refer their clients who might be needing your service. Promise them a commission for each referral.

You can also tell the cake makers to link you up with event planners. Event planners or their clients are another set of people that will patronise you.

Create a business card and share among church members. If there's any event, they may link you up.

Think big bro. You can expand your business to include moving of properties for people who are parking to a new house etc.
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by femimike1(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Chrisakuneme:

Okay. Step up the word of mouth promotion. Tell cake makers around about your service, tell them to refer their clients who might be needing your service. Promise them a commission for each referral.

You can also tell the cake makers to link you up with event planners. Event planners or their clients are another set of people that will patronise you.

Create a business card and share among church members. If there's any event, they may link you up.

Think big bro. You can expand your business to include moving of properties for people who are parking to a new house etc.
. Thanks bro , I will do that

1 Like

Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by ourchoice(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
dagreat4:
Nice one here.. If you dont Mind post your number. Will like talk to you. More power to your elbow
plz sorry for late response, been off from here for a while now, u can send your questions to: frankywealth@outlook.com

Also check my profile/new thread here, if u have interest in it, let me know too.

Happt sunday
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by ourchoice(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
dagreat4:
plz sorry for late response, been off from here for a while now, u can send your questions to: frankywealth@outlook.com

Also check my profile/new thread here, if u have interest in it, let me know too.

Happy sunday
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by mubitechnology: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
ourchoice:
Hello, sorry for the late response...no need for the "sir" because I am a young person (youth) like you with passion to mentoring fellow young people to success, so yes I will be glad to mentor u if u are really determined to make it in life.

Am definitely interested sir, here is my blog url: www.techarewa.com
Re: How To Create Job For Yourself In This Mass Unemployment Situation In Nigeria by ourchoice(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2016
mubitechnology:

Am definitely interested sir, here is my blog url: www.techarewa.com
Hi, what sort of help do you need? Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Nigeria Unveils First Re-branded Aircraft / We Sell And Install Quality Curtain Fabrics Imported From Turkey And Dubai / $1bn Abuja World Trade Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.