Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS (54891 Views)

Mass Sack, Investment Cuts Loom As Price Rout Shatters Oil Industry / Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** / Tony Elumelu Eating Roasted Corn Inside Plane, Dele Momodu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Billionaire businessman and founder Of the popular Peace Mass Transit, Dr. Samuel Maduka Onyishi (MON), did the unusual when attending a meeting at the Abia Transport Ministry in Umahia last week. The transport mogul took to his official Facebook page to share his experience eating his lunch from a road side Buka...

Below is what he wrote:

I went for a 1pm meeting at the Abia transport ministry, umuahia state secretariat . The Commissioner was already seated, but I needed to get ready for a long meeting, so I decided to take my launch before entering the venue. I saw some restaurants beside the office complex but I chose the roasted yam and plantain joint. I was surprised to hear "#100 for a plate". I enjoyed the roasted plantain, garnished with utazi vegetable and palm oil with a little salt. I was happy to know that those who seek can still find good food for #100 Naira a plate. Nutritious and affordable . I was with a senior staff of my company who refused to eat. I didn't know if he was shy because of how local the place looked, or if he was not hungry, but I thank God for providing for the rich and the poor equally.

Seek and you will find. knock and it shall be opened unto you. I felt like my original self once again. God be praised.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/billionaire-founder-of-peace-mass.html

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
good for him

3 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by benedictnsi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by INTROVERT(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by dainformant(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
see what Fayose has caused

8 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
u shouldn't be smoking on a Sunday afternoon
softMarket:
Dont u knw that if he eats in his house,his first son might poison him? grin grin

ibo first sons are mean!! Verryy Mean!!! grin

To the nod that banned me!

A thousand Mods will fall at my left hand, Ten thousand at my right but thou shall not see me again! grin grin

136 Likes 1 Share

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtchew.
He even had to use his own staff to shine.
What are we supposed tp do with this pseudo austerity?
Ndi mmadu sef

28 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Jayson1: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
I dey fear to travel with that Peace Mass Transit.

My life nor be N2 buns wen i go use take play.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by betterABIAstate: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:
Dont u knw that if he eats in his house,his first son might poison him? grin grin

To the mod that banned me!

A thousand Mods will fall at my left hand, Ten thousand at my right but thou shall not see me again! grin grin
its sunday and you still dont respect God

28 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by stexsy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
How will this stop peace mass from killing Innocent Nigerians on the road?

8 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by IKEOHA2019: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
stexsy:
How will this stop peace mass from killing Innocent Nigerians on the road?

This is not right bro! accidents are Unpredictable

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Qmerit(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
dainformant:

No don't compare pls.
Some one walked into him eating and did the snapping.

Fayose and few other politicians do plan theirs and cameras everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by porshuch: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
After reading that his post, pls who awarded him Dr, somebody that doesn't hv polytechnic degree. Mr onyeishi nwoke nsukka your writeup shows that what you are doing is publicity stunt.

9 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by DesChyko: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:

Silence, they say, is the best answer..but it is also said that when we see a fowl scrattering sh¡t, we should chase it away because no one knows who will eat the leg.

For this reason, I'm using some precious kilobytes and time to give you a one-off.

Please, if you insist on exhibiting such pristine absurdity, go over to Kenya. Nigeria has enough problems to add stupidity to her list.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by DesChyko: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
porshuch:
After reading that his post, pls who awarded him Dr, somebody that doesn't hv polytechnic degree. Mr onyeishi nwoke nsukka your writeup shows that what you are doing is publicity stunt.

Publicity stunts definitely have a reason.
What is the reason for this?
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by melodyogonna(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:

i can see you smoked warri weed!!! hope u aren't naked there??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by samphemmy5: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
dainformant:
Fayose is a governor, this man is not a politician. so what do you mean? can't he eat what ever he likes because he's a billionaire?
he is thanking God he feels like his old self again.
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by dyabman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Na normal thing be this na undecided

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by IKEOHA2019: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lalasticlara, show some love nau.

He is business man with thousands as employees.

If na Zahra or Snake now...

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by myleadmsn: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Humble i guess
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by nepapole(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
So wetin make we do?
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jayson1:
I dey fear to travel with that Peace Mass Transit.

My life nor be N2 buns wen i go use take play.

In 2008, I was in a car , when one bus from Peace Mass Transit overtook us....and zoomed at very very high speed....like someone was chasing the driver from village.

2 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by yemmy66: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Is he God?
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Lovelynature(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nobody is too local or too classy. Money just make the difference.

Better hunger never mama you, you go locate the nearest mama put with speed

3 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Dahveydson(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Just watch, he's about to start campaigning for an elective government position.

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by soberdrunk(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
sad "launch"? A whole CEO? angry

4 Likes

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
softMarket:

So you wan tell me say I'm mean abi?

1 Like

Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by SWORD419(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
***** swallows saliva***
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by princeayito(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chai Bros...Take it easy ooh
Re: Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS by mekuso89(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
9jakohai:

In 2008, I was in a car , when one bus from Peace Mass Transit overtook us....and zoomed at very very high speed....like someone was chasing the driver from village.
omo you funny die grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.