Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Do You Need Someone To Supervise,manage Or Run A Business for You?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Someone To Supervise,manage Or Run A Business for You?? (553 Views)

How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Someone To Supervise,manage Or Run A Business for You?? by freaklyme(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2016
Hello All
As a fellow Nairalanders.Am seizing this opportunity to express my genuine interest of offering my service to anyone that needs help with errand, site supervision, manage a business, logistics needs based on trust and integrity. Please kindly help ,a brother needs a job.
Lagos and Ogun State Environs only
Contact Whatsapp: 0 8 0 8 8 3 4 1 0 7
Re: Do You Need Someone To Supervise,manage Or Run A Business for You?? by afobie: 2:07pm On May 28, 2016
No contact,no location
Re: Do You Need Someone To Supervise,manage Or Run A Business for You?? by freaklyme(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Am based in Lagos, Nigeria
I can be reached on this 08088348107
Re: Do You Need Someone To Supervise,manage Or Run A Business for You?? by channelz: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2016
Indicate for lagos only

(1) (Reply)

Retail Business For Sale- Supermart, Dry-cleaning, Car Wash, Boutique, Saloon / Read This If You Write For A Living / Deities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.