Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,963 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) (52614 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Maski87: 3:21am On May 26, 2016
I think there is more money in church
Anyway everything is acting, mugu fall guy wack.
#Hollywood
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 5:57am On May 26, 2016
That poster was already there before she said so.

Zehner:
I thought she said she doesn't want to be addressed as "MAMA GEE" again. undecided
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by ediko5(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2016
Before nko,

Now every Nigerian church especially this tiny churches wants to ordained any star actress that's their member as a Pastor.

Don't be surprise to see Tonto Dike ordained as a pastor.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by donjayz321(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2016
prommy:
Why are they add Mama G to her name.
JESUS! They ARE not adding o! lol
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by buchibrand(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2016
Why make a comment you will live to regret and which could anger the wrath of God upon you?.

Why go ahead of God in God's own case, and why curse God's anointed or when did you become the mouth piece of God to decide whom He has called and not?

Could it be that you took your time to pray first and seek God's face to ascertain whether he has called her or not before making a negative comment here?.

Don't you think you could have cursed God's anointed? (God have mercy)

God doesn't call the QUALIFIED rather He QUALIFY the called.

Note B4: not everyone in Nollywood acting "evil/wicked" character is actually a sinner(think of Mount Zion Ministry), most times it takes a true light to reveal the secret of darkness.

Hear the conclusion of everything: you could deceive men on earth, turn church to your personal business (instead of God's business) to enrich yourself. But one thing is certain, all of our works shall be tested by FIRE.

You can not bribe your way into Heaven or out of Hell, God knows those that are He's.

Are You Born Again? Tomorrow maybe to late.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by tico1212(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2016
Movies no dey sell again. Na church biz money dey now..
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by gbens2000(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
.I thought it will be like these
u funny gan grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by highyo: 9:23am On May 26, 2016
I think it's too early for that. she need to spend time with God to direct her to where she should and how she should go. crusade is not a job of a weak christian, she must be sure God is the one directing her, else she wont last
God spend much time on vessel he want to use for his ministry, ensure you tarry in Jerusalem to recieve the power from above to be able to carry out this assignment
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by highyo: 9:30am On May 26, 2016
omonighoblessing:
If she repents its good for her.....what I don't understand is how a new convert is now a lead preacher.....are there no formal trainings or criteria before becoming a preacher or priest. ......we all know our pastors were brewed before their ministry. ..#just my thought
if your salvation is genuine, you need not to be brewed under the ministry of pastors you are not sure of their salvations or callings.
all she need to do is to spend much time with God and spend hours under the teachings of the holyspirit. but if she want to spend time going from one missionary school or theology school, she will become useless to be used by God. for these place are places where people lost their callings and ministries, where they will be trained on jargons
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Zehner(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
That poster was already there before she said so.

okay o

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Zehner(f): 10:21am On May 26, 2016
shiki:

It was MAMA G ...."G" for General, when she was in the

world, .....according to her. Now its MAMA G .....G

for God
I see
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by judondasylva(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
nice one
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Ace4Khalifa(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
.I thought it will be like these
Yeye Guy. #iBowOut

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.