Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) (52536 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by damton(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
h
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by dhamstar(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
Na change be that
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
C H A N G E
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by toshmann(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
.I thought it will be like these

Lol,@ " Oh God, na like this we go dey?" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by AmAlbert(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
I notice say church dey lucrative now pass politics sef

Sai Baba, abeg make you and Jagbadan and OBJ do become Ministers too, after all these days everybody dey claim say na God call dem, even people wey no get Sim and people wey neva register dia Sim and even people wey no even know dia own number sef..

Ndi ara Anokwamrii n'ele unu n'onyonyo 7.5D
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by donem: 6:54pm On May 25, 2016
Gate fee?
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by ogtavia(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2016
Zehner:
I thought she said she doesn't want to be addressed as "MAMA GEE" again. undecided
I thought the same as well...
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Joyce28(f): 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
Pastor Mama G grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by comrChris(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2016
God is merciful, no matter the weight of ones sin God is ever ready to forgive,accept n anoint those who genuinely denounce their evil ways n accept Jesus wholeheartedly...mama G God will continue to strengthen you n feel your heart with reasons to keep loving him

Seriously in love with this God, He is too good

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by NonnyMaureen20: 7:11pm On May 25, 2016
Zehner:
I thought she said she doesn't want to be addressed as "MAMA GEE" again. undecided
I wonder oooo
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Dansiki1: 7:25pm On May 25, 2016
Awada kerikeri
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by nepapole(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2016
Nollywood oo jawo mo.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Petroking: 7:42pm On May 25, 2016
dubemnaija:
lalasticlala, food is ready grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Petroking: 7:42pm On May 25, 2016
She is not the host take this page down n correct it

dubemnaija:
lalasticlala, food is ready grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by oviejnr(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
People no longer watch Nollywood, she's trading entertainment with Church Crusade. Better Money dey crusade, All na money making strategies abeg! undecided
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by omonighoblessing(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
If she repents its good for her.....what I don't understand is how a new convert is now a lead preacher.....are there no formal trainings or criteria before becoming a preacher or priest. ......we all know our pastors were brewed before their ministry. ..#just my thought
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
When people become born again, the altar or pulpit is not the first place of assignment. It took Apostle three years under tutelage before holding any crusade. Genuine conversion does not call for all this notice-me show. I see this as another business strategy for her church.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2016
That woman mama gee is too damn beautiful
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2016
Jackman10002:
As a person ages ,They become more conscious of their mortality ;Their pride and ego reduces and they begin to realize the vanity of it all.No one can remain the same forever. there'll always be events that change a person's outlook and contribute to their mental growth. It's just like Michael Jackson who was obsessed with light skin when he was younger and bleached his skin . I'm sure he later regretted it . He couldn't go to the beach or even get vitamin d from sunlight . His life must have been very miserable.
Furthermore,the world had now evolved greatly. Black culture and being black was now the in thing. the hottest producers such as Timbaland ,Akon,and dr dre. even Scott storch produced black music . White people trying to act black like Eminem etc. ,and numerous black artist such asd Usher,chris brown etc, where making waves and did not have to be white or light skin . So Michael Jackson later regretted his plastic surgery. Life is in phases.
You didn't include white rappers are getting really much these days and white people are listening to rap a lot these days,white boys are calling themselves nigga and sagging their pants like blacks,white boys are now swagging like black thinking they must dress like blacks before they can swag
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Countrygirl(f): 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Are those posters 4real?
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by AlanSugar(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2016
Patience Ozokwor or whatever they call you, you don see say the Nigerian drama industry is no longer paying because the IB is no longer there to romance you guys with our yams and bubu got no time with you guy's buffoonery, you don run go church deception, you feel you go fly private jet in no distant time, abi? Continu, fool those you can while it lasts! In your last public outing, you warned Nigerians to stop calling you "mama g",what then is "mama g" doing on your business poster, abi for the benefit those who don't know you as patience, so as to increase potential customers, not so? When Nigerians are through with politifcians, next will be scamming pastors, beware! I don't watch Nigerian drama so I don't know what you do there but whatever you did there, I know wasn't good. You people are too fettish and we know no leopard can change the colour of its skin! Next news biko!

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2016
Countrygirl:
Are those posters 4real?
of course they are.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Shedybliss98(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
Zehner:
da name is strooooooong.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Phi001(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2016
This is pure bs.....you can't understand God fully immediately after being born again.....you need time to grow yourself and your faith in the word .....if not, the devil will use you for peppersoup
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by benji93: 10:15pm On May 25, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
hehehehehehehe, but the second one though, does not look authentic
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by shiki(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2016
Zehner:

It was MAMA G ...."G" for General, when she was in the

world, .....according to her. Now its MAMA G .....G

for God
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Disraelee: 10:38pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=ibkgab001 post=45964456]Once you see that woman anywhere just know trouble is around or someone must suffer . God is using her now so she is a new creature now
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 25, 2016
She is now into church big business sponsored by SAN ( Sheeple Association of Nigeria ) MAN ( Mumus Association of Nigeria )

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by mekonglobal(m): 11:40pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=CzarRex post=[/quote]
Wicked siggy cheesycheesycheesycheesy Arsen wenger don chi chomchin for ur hand grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by delightangel(f): 11:53pm On May 25, 2016
Ayoswit:
I'm not surprised cos God almighty can use anyone to minister his word to the world.

True talk,she started her life as a scripture Union member and a teacher .Probably she has lived two lives,and has chosen a better part.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) by TolaniLuv: 11:54pm On May 25, 2016
Mama G just change lane! Church business is a sure business cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.