Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie (1592 Views)

Photo Of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage And Toolz In London / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother / Skales & Wizkid Settle Their Long Time Beef - Spotted At Tunde And Toolz Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by zone20: 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
The beauties getting their nails done in Dubai .Toolz’s white wedding is this weekend.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/05/tiwa-savage-toolz-look-adorable-new-selfie/

cc, lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by zone20: 6:59pm On May 25, 2016
lovely, Tiwa where is Jam Jam?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 25, 2016
Make Toolz own no sink like Tiwa own.
Dubai wedding doesn't guarantee a happy married life.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Tolexander: 7:07pm On May 25, 2016
What an irony of life!

what I can see in faces in the picture are

Divorce mood and Conjugal mood!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Tolexander: 7:10pm On May 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Make Toolz own no sink like Tiwa own.

Dubai wedding doesn't guarantee a happy married life.
Davido don talk am in Osinachi,

No be by force to go Dubai.

But mind you, TU Baba and Annie also went down the aisle in Dubai. Though they are forcing themselves to have a happy married life.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by icebebe(f): 7:13pm On May 25, 2016
Deep inside she's empty i mean Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 25, 2016
Tolexander:
Davido don talk now in Osinachi,

But mind you, TU Baba and Annie also went down the aisle in Dubai. Though they are forcing themselves to have a happy married life.

Annie go gree make e put her to shame?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2016
Hahahahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 25, 2016
Hahahahaha

Pls Madam Tool,
When e go happen, make una settle am there.

Stingy people.

We are talking about how to source Limited dollar to import Fuel, these silly Tool dey is making the dollar more difficult for IPMAN
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by joseph1832(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2016
Tolexander:
Davido don talk now in Osinachi,

Annie has done what many sensible married women usually do, when they know that their husbands, are cheerful givers... Lol.

The trick is to look away, and know that "you are the wife" all other women are secondary... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Afrok(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2016
During courtship DUBAI, Before wedding DUBAI, Wedding proper DUBAI, Honeymoon DUBAI, Holidays DUBAI, After scandals DUBAI...
They should continue undecided what I know is, DUBAI doesn't guarantee a successful marriage embarassed.

Nothing concern me coz no be my money cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Tolexander: 7:35pm On May 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Annie has done what many sensible married women usually do, when they know that their husbands, are cheerful givers... Lol.

The trick is to look away, and know that "you are the wife" all other women are secondary... grin
that is why I said they are forcing themselves to have a happy married life. Annie is really trying o grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by joseph1832(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2016
Tolexander:
that is why I said they are forcing themselves to have a happy married life. Annie is really trying o grin
Like she has any choice? Bro, you know how many nigerian ladies will be happy to take Annie's place? Despite knowing that 2baba is a father to many nations?

Bros, some women no get joy oh... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by nikkypearl(f): 7:41pm On May 25, 2016
angry sad
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Tolexander: 7:51pm On May 25, 2016
joseph1832:
Like she has any choice? Bro, you know how many nigerian ladies will be happy to take Annie's place? Despite knowing that 2baba is a father to many nations?

Bros, some women no get joy oh... grin
sure, some women no get joy, they just have to feign happiness sad
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by halfricanadian(f): 7:53pm On May 25, 2016
Happy for u toolz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by pretydiva(f): 8:17pm On May 25, 2016
Wedding preparation in top gear. Happy 4 her.. baba God provide me a boo oo cry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by chillingbabe: 8:35pm On May 25, 2016
Pretty Tiwa with superb dentition kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by Israel5(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2016
Leme see... Erhmmm... I kinda like Tiwa. Toolz' a jezebella.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by mickeymimi: 8:38pm On May 25, 2016
dubai connections...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by SONKOko(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2016
pretydiva:
Wedding preparation in top gear. Happy 4 her.. baba God provide me a boo oo cry

Be ready for lots of PMs from prospective Boos. Congratulations in advance lol
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toolz Look Adorable In New Selfie by badassProdigy(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2016
enite ti e ti jona, koma ko tire bami

(1) (Reply)

20 Easy To Do Things That Can Fetch You More Money More Than Blood Money Rituals / 10 Celebrities Assumed To Be Gay In Nigeria Entertainment Industry / ‘I Will Die If I Don’t Act For One Month’ - Actor, Abiodun Adebanjo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.