Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (740 Views)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by ibigbemiajax(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
TV commercials were a huge deal back in the day. It was unlikely to find kids who didn’t know the song to every advert on TV. These songs were so much fun and well produced that it almost felt like nursery rhymes to kids at the time. Here are a few I remember, that would definitely get you nostalgic.

1. EcoBank Advert

2. Joy Soap

3. Super Blue Omo

4. Super V Visco Engine Oil

5. Blue band

6. Bagco Super Sack

7. Gold Circle Condom

8. First Bank

9. Closeup

10. Coca-cola (Tomorrow)

Oh, how i miss those days…

to watch these ads visit: http://234buzz.com/10-old-school-commercials-80s-kids-can-relate/
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Eminya(f): 7:50pm On May 25, 2016
yeah
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Swissheart(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
Ecliars.. ... Sweet with a heart.... .. That's the only one I know.
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by olatunjithomas(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2016
you forgot MALTINA...... ...I feeel guuuuud,parararararara
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by ibigbemiajax(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2016
olatunjithomas:
you forgot MALTINA...... ...I feeel guuuuud,parararararara
i know i would now

(1) (Reply)

Free/crack Version Of "Internet Download Manager(idm) " Needed / Switching From Samsung Galaxy S4 To Iphone 7 / 7 Plus / Nairalander Set To Premiere His Debut Movie as Kogi launches Kogiwood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.