Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan (1980 Views)

Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) / Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan by Shym3xx: 8:43pm On May 25, 2016
New baby rumors are always in season, and Wale is the latest celebrity to be on the receiving end. Wale is reportedly expecting his first child with his longtime girlfriend. As reported, the couple is expecting a new addition to their family sometime in July.

According to Lipstick Alley, the couple is expecting a baby girl. The forum also shared a beautiful series of photos where the expectant mother proudly shows off her baby bump.

Last year, Wale opened up about the deeply painful experience that he and his girlfriend went through after they lost their first unborn child in a miscarriage. He turned to his music to help get through this tragic experience, with his album The Album About Nothing being one of his most personal projects to date.

Wale himself has yet to confirm nor deny the rumors speculating that the couple is expecting again.

[img]https://ronekysdc.files./2013/10/screen-shot-2013-10-04-at-12-29-04-pm.png[/img]

http://www.bet.com/music/2016/05/24/does-wale-have-a-baby-on-the-way-.html

Re: Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan by Shym3xx: 8:45pm On May 25, 2016
DC chillin, PG chillin. My name Wale and I came to get it. Came to get it, came to get it. My name Wale.

Congrats, my nyggah.

One more Folarin to hit mother earth.

Salute.
Re: Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:45pm On May 25, 2016
shymexx posting celeb news... are we safe?...... Weird!!!!!.
Re: Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan by Shym3xx: 8:55pm On May 25, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
shymexx posting celeb news... are we safe?...... Weird!!!!!.

Lol. You're safe, bruddah. grin

I've been spending a lot of time here lately cos they've got a gag order on me in the politics section; missy89 and her gang of despicable trolls have invaded the foreign section; and there are too many bitter and repulsive loose women in the family section. So this where I catch my fun these days. grin
Re: Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan by DickDastardly(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
Are they married?
Who wedded them?
At which church?
Who is their sponsor?
If not, thats irresponsibility.
Why didnt use condom?
Has he gone for HIV test?
Has the pregnant woman started ante natal?
How many months is the foetus?
Male or female .... any scan yet?

Pls keneking, ratify and revert for onward ....... lalasticlala grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:00pm On May 25, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You're safe, bruddah. grin

I've been spending a lot of time here lately cos they've got a gag order on me in the politics section; missy89 and her gang of despicable trolls have invaded the foreign section; and there are too many bitter and repulsive loose women in the family section. So this where I catch my fun these days. grin
No problem soldier man.... March on.... . How's your ijebu NL harem faring grin
Re: Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan by phynofino: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2016
wale my nigga
Re: Rapper Wale Is Expecting A Child With Longtime Girlfriend Chloe Jourdan by petz(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Girlfriend abi wife?? Well sha congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Olubadan Blesses Funmi Awelewa On Omo Ibadan Movie / Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body / Gombe zip codes And Postal codes in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.