Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Innjoo Set To Launch Halo Plus Soon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Set To Launch Halo Plus Soon (790 Views)

Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. / Innjoo Halo Plus & Innjoo Fire2 Plus LTE Confirmed / Innjoo Halo Plus Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Set To Launch Halo Plus Soon by kingsamm(m): 12:39am On May 26, 2016
In one of my most recent posts, I told you guys that Innjoo was planning on releasing new smartphones soon. It seems one of these devices will be the Innjoo Halo Plus which is an improved version of the Innjoo Halo which was launched last year.

The Innjoo Halo Plus comes with;

1GB RAM
16GB ROM
3600mah Battery
5.5 inch display
Android Lollipop 5.1 with smart gestures
Quad-core processor.
Sadly, I don't really know much about this device, that's all I could get. However, I promise to keep you informed if I get more info.
From the little I could squeeze out, I could only spot two improvements in the Innjoo Halo Plus which is the battery(from 3200 to 3600mah) and the screen size (from 5 inch to 5.5inch).

Well, I think I love the design of the Innjoo Halo Plus especially the black thingy at the back, it gives it a Nexus 6P feel.

Source - http://www.naijatechs.com/2016/05/innjoo-set-to-launch-halo-plus-soon.html

Re: Innjoo Set To Launch Halo Plus Soon by Wittylens(m): 2:13am On May 26, 2016
I saw the specs here , and I think its a nice device :

http://specspricenigeria.com/innjoo-halo-plus-price-nigeria-jumia/

(1) (Reply)

Hot Deals On Huawei G-series Phones / Which App Do U Want Invented That Is Yet To Be? / How To Get #1000 Airtime On Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.