Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. (1984 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Innjoo Halo Plus Discussion Thread / What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by DlawTECHY(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
After days of long wait I finally laid my hands on the device I ordered for almost 2weeks now. The phone is not too bulky but it fatter than infinix hotnote. On the average the phone is ok. For those that doesn't know much about innjoo halo plus here are the specs.

Specification Preview
SIM Type: Dual SIM
Processor Type: 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek chipset
Display: 5.5 inches ISP Display with 1280*720 resolution (76.1% screen to body ratio)
RAM: 1GB
Internal Storage: 8GB
External Storage: Yes
Back Camera : 5.0 MP
Front Camera : 2.0 MP
Battery: 3600mAh
Build: plastic
Colours: Gold, black, copper
Graphics Processor: N/A
Phone has both front and rear flash which helps to enhance photo shoot at night.
Price: got mine @19,400 from jumia and shipping was 3000.

When I received it the device was neatly packaged like this

Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by DlawTECHY(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
I later opened the pack.

Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by DlawTECHY(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Inside the pack you find a battery, earpiece/ USB cable, charger and the phone.

Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by DlawTECHY(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
I finally booted the device after a long wait and itchy hands.

Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by DlawTECHY(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
I won't say much about the device yet still experimenting and loading heavy games. This device I won't say is the best phone but if you are on a very tight budget I will advice you to get this phone.
If you have more questions regarding this device you can you can ask. Am available.
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by Gmajor(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
3k for shipping ? Thats much nah
i dont know why these chinese phone producers dont want to make a phone that meets my taste
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by yak(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Gmajor:
i dont know why these chinese phone producers dont want to make a phone that meets my taste

I am just like u but got some good review if bluboo, oukitel and few others. am looking @digging deep abt them
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by DlawTECHY(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Gmajor:

Yes ooo my guy.. Ordered more than one cos of the exorbitant price..
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by gen2briz(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
yak:

I am just like u but got some good review if bluboo, oukitel and few others. am looking @digging deep abt them

Haaa, I don't know about others but bluboo, Pls no go there.
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by yak(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
gen2briz:

Haaa, I don't know about others but bluboo, Pls no go there.
abeg share ur experience. what abt cubot H1 and H2
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by Opetunde1: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
DlawTECHY:
I won't say much about the device yet still experimenting and loading heavy games. This device I won't say is the best phone but if you are on a very tight budget I will advice you to get this phone.
If you have more questions regarding this device you can you can ask. Am available.
Sold mine yesterday...the display is crappy,no fast charge,multi tasking is poor and the user interface is the same as itel it1506 interface
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by gen2briz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
yak:

abeg share ur experience. what abt cubot H1 and H2

That is why I said I don't know about others, I haven't handle cubot device before but as for bluboo, the camera is too poor.
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by yak(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
gen2briz:

That is why I said I don't know about others, I haven't handle cubot device before but as for bluboo, the camera is too poor.

kk bro. the review I saw abt cubot in foreign sites seems positive. but it's like many Nigerians don't use it. I can't even get any user to talk abt it with
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by gen2briz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
yak:

kk bro. the review I saw abt cubot in foreign sites seems positive. but it's like many Nigerians don't use it. I can't even get any user to talk abt it with

Seriously I don't know anything about cubot, but the reviews online are okay... If your satisfy with the reveiw, just go for it.
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by DlawTECHY(m): 12:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Opetunde1:

Sold mine yesterday...the display is crappy,no fast charge,multi tasking is poor and the user interface is the same as itel it1506 interface

Noticed that too... Got it from a friend
Re: Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. by davies0024: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Does the phone get heated and hang while playing heavy game and is it multi tasking good to some extent?

(1) (Reply)

A Day To Go For A Major Announcement From Tecno Mobile? / M7 And M7 Power: The Latest Bezel-less Smartphones By Gionee. See Specs & Price / Nomu S10 Pro IP68+ Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.