Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Deaf Super Model Is Dancing With The Stars Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deaf Super Model Is Dancing With The Stars Winner (747 Views)

Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? / Nigerian Super Model Aisha Bello Glows In New Photoshoot For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deaf Super Model Is Dancing With The Stars Winner by Dhilariousdandy(m): 2:57am On May 26, 2016

Nyle DiMarco, the deaf supermodel who previously rose to prominence winning America’s Next Top Model, has been crowned the victor of Dancing With The Stars, alongside his dancing partner Peta Murgatroyd

DiMarco, who was a fan favorite throughout the show’s 22nd season, took the title at the end of Tuesday night’s season finale, writes the Hollywood Reporter.

“This is such an amazing feeling,” Murgatroyd, his partner, said. “I owe everything to [DiMarco].”

DiMarco has made a name for himself as an advocate for the deaf community.

“I’m ready to take the world by storm and have them look at me and say, ‘deaf people can dance,’” he told People via an interpreter earlier this year.

Source:- http://www.naijans.com/05/deaf-super-model-is-dancing-with-the-stars-winner.html
Re: Deaf Super Model Is Dancing With The Stars Winner by reverendfather: 3:01am On May 26, 2016
so how does he follow the beat
Re: Deaf Super Model Is Dancing With The Stars Winner by Nobody: 7:19am On May 26, 2016
deaf?? dancing??.... I dnt tink so

(1) (Reply)

Pics:naked Protesters Package Themselves As 'blood-soaked Meat' For Animal Right / Mbong Amata Releases Hot New Photos / 5 Nigerian Songs With Weird Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.