Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

What We Found Inside Cornflakes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What We Found Inside Cornflakes (1362 Views)

The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes / What We Found Inside Cornflakes / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Found Inside Cornflakes by ajaxtea(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2016
Good evening, am a final year student in one of the school in the South West part of Nigeria, studying Food Science and Engineering.

It happened that I went to visit my crush (girlfriend) and while there her room mate came in and brought a sachet of Nasco Cornflakes. Her room mate prepared the cornflakes and started eating all of a sudden she chewed on something hard and cold, upon spitting the object out, it happened to be a metal (probably a machine part).

I thank God that it was my crush's room mate that took it first and not my crush, because it would have been more disatrous due to the fact that my crush does not chew cornflakes, she swallows it , and was thinking what would have happened if she had swallowed the metal.

Companies should run more periodical checks on the equipment to know a part is breaking off.

*** photos attached ***

Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by zinachidi(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2016
who still takes nasco.
Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by bqlekan(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2016
Toooooor
Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by Julietcutie(f): 7:21am On May 26, 2016
all this food and beverage companies should be careful when handling food or drinks... well op thank your God
Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by Mubby4luv(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2016
That's a burnt corn, no big deal. You had to open a thread for this sad Bad belle
Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by ajaxtea(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2016
Mubby4luv:
That's a burnt corn, no big deal. You had to open a thread for this sad Bad belle

Its not a burnt corn, checked it was metal...

(1) (Reply)

Adogan : Saki Pot For Sale / OMG! Man Cook And Eat His Wife Placenta / Nutritional Value Of Rabbit Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.