Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why You Should Not Sell On Konga And Pay N2,500 Monthly And 25% Commision - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Not Sell On Konga And Pay N2,500 Monthly And 25% Commision (772 Views)

Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Sell On Konga And Pay N2,500 Monthly And 25% Commision by businessMODE(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2016
Yeah the first time I heard Konga will be charging me N2,500 for selling on their platform, I wondered I they will still charge me the regular 20-25% commission on each sales I make.

They will.

If so, why waste time when I can start my own online store, sell my stuffs and ship them nationwide using indigenous logistics firm. Yes that's is what I did. I built my own site www.swiftha.com myself and I can also accept payment online.

The only challenge I have now is driving traffic to my new site. Yes and getting people to trust me too. So instead of selling Nationwide, I focus on my area so I can easily do Cash on Delivery.

For adverts, I got a strategy too and its working for me. After all if you want to sell real on Konga, you will still have to pay for banner.

I can help you out too if you need one. 08097704290

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Sell On Konga And Pay N2,500 Monthly And 25% Commision by JessNigeria: 3:41am On May 27, 2016
Incorporating nationwide delivery services into your setup is critical to your sustainability particularly as Lagos focussed ecommerce sites are on the rise.

You can talk to us for fast, dynamic and flexible pay on delivery services to most locations in Nigeria. You can reach us via call or WhatsApp on 08181011208.

JESS Nigeria
Re: Why You Should Not Sell On Konga And Pay N2,500 Monthly And 25% Commision by timijoseph01(m): 4:02am On May 27, 2016
Not exactyly for you are looking for but see my signature to grow your business on social media

(1) (Reply)

Over 5million To Give Out As Loan To Individuals / Where Can I Get Packaging For My Products? / How To Start And Run An Ecommerce Site On The Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.