Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kirk Whalum: I Will Always Love You - Live In Lagos (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kirk Whalum: I Will Always Love You - Live In Lagos (video) (314 Views)

10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kirk Whalum: I Will Always Love You - Live In Lagos (video) by letdemno: 10:10am On May 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rONkmeaTDSc
Kirk Whalum honored the memory of Whitney Houston at the Lagos Jaz Festival 2016. Kirk reminisced about his memory of Whitney when they recorded this classic for The Bodyguard and the "human to human message...I love you, and you love me, and we're going to try and work this out" that the song conveyed. Whitney stood her ground, much to the film makers chagrin, and recorded the song the way she wanted, "live to the film...with her band." The rest is history!

(1) (Reply)

Acrutinized Analyzed Daily Tips Contrubition For Subscription / Hilarious Prayer For You! / The Problem With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.