Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office (36495 Views)

6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple / Man Spotted Love Machine In Their Office Today - Photos / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by MadCow1: 4:22pm On May 26, 2016
Funny
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by mysticgal(f): 4:23pm On May 26, 2016
Oga be begging you to complete your work but the time is 4:59

3 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by mamawin(f): 4:25pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
9. When it’s 5 minutes to closing time and you see a colleague approaching with a file.

God forbid. shocked shocked
this one gat me laughing oooo,

13 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by ejeh121(f): 4:26pm On May 26, 2016
Hilarious! grin
Morals be kind to your employees or else they will use your Internet to search for other jobs!
#bodynobefirewood angry

3 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by sekem: 4:28pm On May 26, 2016
I love this, especially that no.9 and no.16

This is very creative.

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by yinkus204(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
That number 10 dey vex person

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by Kakamorufu(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
13. When you get a work email during the weekend.

Not today, satan. undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2016
I love my Job,yes, but I can totally relate with everything here especially the Public holiday own lol.... good job OP. grin
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by dauntless15(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
why evils grin grin grin grin

see her yet disruptively malevolent jolly warthog, shinning teeth on frontpage after ruining my thread, i dont know why you are asking why evils when you are the epitome of evil, with all your arabic Mumbo-Jumbo that radiates maliciousness, you are gonna be hunted and poached by my same as you did to me, you egregious vermin.
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by macaranta(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
this one rili cracked me up grin
Yes o...snow watch.
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by Ruq: 4:43pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
9. When it’s 5 minutes to closing time and you see a colleague approaching with a file.

Funniest

6 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by Artistree: 4:45pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
see her yet disruptively malevolent jolly warthog, shinning teeth on frontpage after ruining my thread, i dont know why you are asking why evils when you are the epitome of evil, with all your arabic Mumbo-Jumbo that radiates maliciousness, you are gonna be hunted and poached by my same as you did to me, you egregious vermin.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked All these for one person?

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by macaranta(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
Lol ..you again.

17.When you get the chance to misuse your horrible boss's towel grin

2 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by dauntless15(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2016
Artistree:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked All these for one person?
yeah she turned me to her pony, she had it coming
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by dauntless15(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2016
macaranta:

Lol ..you again.
the girl too bad, she ganged up with her friends who obviously arent around to help her now
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by shinksKari(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
6. When you see someone baffing up to work.

Na party you dey go so undecided lipsrsealed
This one own bad grin

2 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by addicted268(f): 4:53pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

This got me laughing so hard.
Abi o.enemy of progress colleague.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by HirstMOG(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2016
Roon9:
Cool! but people, hias a much bigger dilenma

please help your friend cos a friend in need is a friend indeed.

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by addicted268(f): 4:58pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
10. When your oga tries to give you work after 5.

BYE!!! angry undecided
I no be lord commander again.my watch is over. grin

2 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by Adedoks(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2016
mamawin:
this one gat me laughing oooo,
I want laugh die for here... Did it today. U cant come and kill me with work. Lol
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by Roon9(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2016
HirstMOG:

please help your friend cos a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Bros men world wide will b scarce dat day
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by HirstMOG(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2016
Roon9:

Bros men world wide will b scarce dat day

lolz!!!

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by AuroraB(f): 5:12pm On May 26, 2016
That of asking for a share outta my meal beats me!!! People are so creepy. They've made it a kinda culture here to share in one's meal however little. I'm not for it, they know. How can I have a meal with 2 pieces of meat and 2 people are asking for a piece each undecided sad embarassed
I refuse such buffoonery angry . Bunch of irritants grin

2 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by lacoach: 5:13pm On May 26, 2016
When you have to switch off A/C because a client's bad body odor wants to kill you.
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by goldeno10boy: 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
10. When your oga tries to give you work after 5.

BYE!!! angry undecided
e
which movie be this

you fit vex die espectiially wen month don end
and they never pay salary

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by Omolola1(f): 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
Nos 4, 10 and 13 cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

So damn true
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by egedege1(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
16. When your oga catches you reading Nairaland at the office.

Hay God! cry cry cry cry cry

cc; lalasticlala cheesy
My boss just caught me when I got to this pic
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by firo08(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Oga dis one got me laugh..kikikikikiki
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by PreciousBro: 5:39pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

This is the real cracker mehn. i can even beat the shït out if you for this. grin
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by clems88(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2016
This work sef. Just on my desk frowning n scrolling nl since is past 5:30 bur my boss wunt let person go home like sey na my papa get company. Afterall dis unofficial time angry

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by clems88(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2016
mysticgal:
Oga be begging you to complete your work but the time is 4:59
For mind ill be like no be me you go kill with work
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office by mysticgal(f): 5:53pm On May 26, 2016
clems88:
For mind ill be like no be me you go kill with work
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side / My Experience With A Pervert Manager / Jeep Gets Caged In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.