Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate (2194 Views)

Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
LordCenturion:

Guy, too much of weed turn person to madness, please why don't u stop for a while
OK thanks ...remind me of my CDs group during NYSC ...Drug free club ...yes to life No to drug abuse
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by otemanuduno: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
I am preserving this space for the nairaland searchers to come in the next 9 years. I could remember pasting it last year that Jesus will not come because he doesn't exist. 1 year gone, 9 to go and there can't be any Jesus.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
I am preserving this space for the nairaland searchers to come in the next 9 years. I could remember pasting it last year that Jesus will not come because he doesn't exist. 1 year gone, 9 to go and there can't be any Jesus.
hmmm SMH are u for Real?
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Go back to sleep my brother....
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by otemanuduno: 5:57am On Apr 20, 2017
ebenice:
hmmm SMH are u for Real?
by 2026 some children would have matured and will see this lie. They will not fear anymore.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
otemanuduno:
by 2026 some children would have matured and will see this lie. They will not fear anymore.
Christianity doesn't breed fear it about a belief and Faith ..fear is never in the picture

the doctrines of UFO doesn't add up

#wehdone sir
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by otemanuduno: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
ebenice:
Christianity doesn't breed fear it about a belief and Faith ..fear is never in the picture

the doctrines of UFO doesn't add up

#wehdone sir
LOL... It doesn't breed fear, yet a single masquerade entered a church with no gun but a single cane, yet all church members fled and the masquerade flogged he'll out of their pastors. Isn't that funny? Concerning the DOCTUFOS, it's written to be complex to the sheep(poor in the spirit) but the humans(thinkers) will understand it clearly.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
otemanuduno:

LOL... It doesn't breed fear, yet a single masquerade entered a church with no gun but a single cane, yet all church members fled and the masquerade flogged he'll out of their pastors. Isn't that funny? Concerning the DOCTUFOS, it's written to be complex to the sheep(poor in the spirit) but the humans(thinkers) will understand it clearly.
@DOCTUFOS, who get to decide that?..

You? undecided
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by OtemSapien: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
ebenice:

You? undecided
I don't understand your question. Please re-ask.
Re: I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate by ebenice(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
otemSapien:
Concerning the DOCTUFOS, it's written to be complex to the sheep(poor in the spirit) but the humans(thinkers) will understand it clearly.
ebenice:

You? undecided
OtemSapien:
I don't understand your question. Please re-ask.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does The Future Hold For Israel? / “There Are Different Types Of Ogbanje” – Nigerian Lady Declares / NBM Mourns TB Joshua, Says Filling The Vacuum Of His Death Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.