Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (53775 Views)

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by jonhemma11: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
It's really unfortunate that the spiritual controls the physical.John Kpoobari Diidi had a revelation about Onyinyechi Flourish Enyiazu,he inboxed her and they had the conversations below.Who would have thought the dream was going to be real? Yesterday she uploaded that she had a successful surgery and today she is no more, that revelation John had has come to pass.

What a world!May her soul RIP!Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-dies-after-friend-reveals-to-her.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by jonhemma11: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by meezynetwork(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omg
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Harrymig1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
May her soul rest in peace. The physical is a product of the spiritual. May God help us all

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by VickyRotex(f): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is heart breaking! May her soul find eternal rest.

Dreams! Hmmmmmm! Some dreams scare me! People who dont dream or know much about dreams may not understand when you say somethings.
Anyways, I'll stop here about that.

At times it feels like De javu! And at times its filled with regret especially when you could actually tell the person and you did not/couldnt cos you aint sure.

At the end of it all, Life is Ephemeral!

Live like it's your last, be hopeful like you've got many years ahead.

Either ways, dont leave this world filled with regrets.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Etzakoos(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Abeg No Come Dream For Me O

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by kbams241: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dis serious...d guy shuld b arrested...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by josephine123: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
RIP
______

WATCH : Young Lady Made Video Of Herself Kissing Her Old Hausa Lover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnY9-LvTAA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
So if she died before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by decatalyst(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
We shouldn't just take somethings for granted. Issues of this world are first settled in the spiritual world.

So sad the beautiful lady is gone. cry May God console her family.

I believe is dreams and the supernatural, but Jesus has conquered them all when he said "it is finished".

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by gqboyy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Prophet of doom........I can't tell people
whenever I had a bad dream about them.....I only
silently pray that it should not come
true.....RIP beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by adelakay(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
And on prophets of doom
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by nairaman66(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Really sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
Dis serious...d guy shuld b arrested...
i'm pretty sure you're retar,ded

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by yelinco1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
NA WA O...
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Christ always prove his mighty power. Rip to the dead
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by HRich(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Spirits in action, RIP
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by dhardline(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Somethings are not to be taken for granted. Although most times dreams are just what we think a lot about. May her soul R. I. P

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by TrumporIdie: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
So they failed to pray or the death had been predestined, Which?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by AngelicBeing: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
sad
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by 4dor: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
jonhemma11:
It's really unfortunate that the spiritual controls the physical.John Kpoobari Diidi had a revelation about Onyinyechi Flourish Enyiazu,he inboxed her and they had the conversations below.Who would have thought the dream was going to be real? Yesterday she uploaded that she had a successful surgery and today she is no more, that revelation John had has come to pass.

What a world!May her soul RIP!Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-dies-after-friend-reveals-to-her.html

I think this is where she made a mistake. Why must people announce everything on social media?

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Alasi20(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
What?
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
It is well
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by gift01: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Tazdroid(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sad, but it's just a mere coincidence I think. A shocking one at that

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by ElsonMorali: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
I try to avoid people who always have their dreams coming to past.

I don't want someone dreaming about me abeg.

Make everybody dey their lane.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Tazdroid(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So if she dies before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.

Those are screenshots from the guy's phone of the previous conversation. Are you blind? undecided undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by neutrotoba(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jesu
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
nawao
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by ipobarecriminals: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
sad Another ponzi.watch how some gullible ones rush to him for miracle while sharp biz pipu sell one bottle of oil for 1k.if she nor die, he go say nah his prayer for her reversed it.,Some prophecy /vision do come to reality.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2019 / Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.