Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face (31521 Views)

Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) / How Do I Handle My Landlord? / My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by remele2(f): 1:36pm On May 26, 2016
It was yesterday at about 7.15pm after the lagos traffic,
There was a Knock at my Door, komkomkom, gbomgbomgbom..

My Sister went to see who was at the door, behold it was the almight LandLord...
He asked her to call the Brother, so my sister ddnt call Me, but called my elder brother.

Now the real matter,,,

LandLord= why are you using a gas cooker in this house? I dnt want it at all.

My Brother= ahh, sir, what is the Problem? We have been using this gas for years, why did u say we should stop using Gas, if we must stop, then you would have to call a meeting and ask all the tenant to stop using it.
Until then we know you are serious unless there is something u have in your mind that brought you up here,

LandLord= eeehh, so u can talk while am talking dnt worry you are leaving my house once your rent is Due.

He picked up his phone and called the elder brother who stays at the down flat, immediately, that one rushed up, as my brother was about explaining to him... See as my LandLord LAND MY BROTHER BIG SLAP THAT I HAD TO COME OUT. The elder Brother den took away my gas Cylinder and they both left.

I ddnt want a physical fight.,just wanted a legal fight .
I reported the case to the area Police and was giving an officer to go with me, when we got home, knocked at his door, he refused to open the door, so the officer left.
Today again, i went to the station and they had to call him on phone to report to the station.

My good people Of nairaland, i dnt to talk about the police matter now, those once are even another problem, they are just there to collect money, but i will talk about them when diz case is over.

Please i need diz guy and his Brother to pay for diz, even if i will leave the compound, in future,they will never try it with other people. So pls i need your advise on this.
Make una no mind my English oooo, my head no det work for now angry

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by bbmoringa: 1:44pm On May 26, 2016
my brother,u dont need the police for this,if u ar lagos based,all u need is to visit the local govt secretariat nearest to you,ask for the legal office that deals with cases relatg to tenant-landlord saga,you will marvel at what would happen next.

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by oake(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
See, maintain ur peace and if possible report to a higher police division. It's a civil matter actually, getting a lawyer may be incurring more costs (a gas cooker is about 7-9k), but if u choose to go the whole way, then get a lawyer involved.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by menstrualpad: 2:08pm On May 26, 2016
great we r monitoring

bbmoringa:
my brother,u dont need the police for this,if u ar lagos based,all u need is to visit the local govt secretariat nearest to you,ask for the legal office that deals with cases relatg to tenant-landlord saga,you will marvel at what would happen next.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by remele2(f): 2:15pm On May 26, 2016
menstrualpad:
great we r monitoring

Thanks my pple, am really ready for this trouble.
I know i will leave the compound.. But i want to leave a print in his memory

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by menstrualpad: 2:18pm On May 26, 2016
get a doctor's report showing damage done to you physically and psychologically.....trauma from the invasion and slap cum carting away of your properties...government hospital is best for this.... you could make a million bucks from this.

remele2:

Thanks my pple, am really ready for this trouble.
I know i will leave the compound.. But i want to leave a print in his memory

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by remele2(f): 2:28pm On May 26, 2016
bbmoringa:
My brother, am in Lagos oooo,
Diz guy comes for advance rent every sixmonth into my one year rent ooo.
I think he just want a new tenant and a fresh cash, since he increased my rent, i ddnt say anything and i paid.. Now he wants to increase again after one year, i dnt know if it was Tomatoes he used in building his house, even if its Tomatoes, did he build the house today? Even the house was built by his Late father and he inherited it with his brother.
Sounding it clear to Me that he is an island Boy that i will Saree kabakaba

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by ibkgab001: 6:45am On May 27, 2016
It happens
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by peter1994(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2016
lol
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by ORACLE1975(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2016
The name of the film?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by daveson07: 6:47am On May 27, 2016
Dat means u've done somtin aside from dat to upset ur landlord,,bt he acted wrong nd he is gonna taste wrath of d law
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by Cutezt(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2016
Cylinder Case 1 & 2
Starring : OP, Landlords Etc,its A Must See

13 Likes

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by seunlayi(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2016
He deserves flogging

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by pretydiva(f): 6:48am On May 27, 2016
Evil landlords everywhere undecided
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2016
Bro, go straight to the nearest local government office. there's a public defender legal unit that specifically deals with landlord-tenant issue. With immediate alacrity, you will see your landlord running from pillar to post when they come for him.

We did it to oen of our former landlord then. He could even make Kpem till we were able to move out of his house

12 Likes

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by pretydiva(f): 6:49am On May 27, 2016
ORACLE1975:
The name of the film?
oracle1975 undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by hahn(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2016
NEVER RENT AN APARTMENT WHERE THE LANDLORD ALSO RESIDES LIVES IN.

I have made that mistake and I know what I go through. If you fuel your gen and the landlord doesn't have fuel. Wahala

If you go shopping. Wahala.

That was how my landlord was advising me to tell my wife to pour dirty water OUTSIDE in the gutter after washing clothes so she won't fill up the soak-away. Silly Arrow olodo

undecided

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2016
When I asked a question

Would u forgive someone if they slapped you.. people were saying sorts of things like, oh mehn, ground go open ooo...

And now.. grin the elder brother couldn't retaliate the slap grin I think the elder brother would be a romancelander. After much gra gra.. comon to slap back na problem cheesy

Cc: vizkiz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by Yinkatolu: 6:54am On May 27, 2016
cool
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by lyricalz: 6:55am On May 27, 2016
This season film go long o
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by laparry12(f): 6:55am On May 27, 2016
nukenude:
hmm
mods do u hv a share in this scam? why putting this up? some nairalanders hv made it clear of this scam,in fact I was a victim,must they continue? what is ur interest?

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by ddippset(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2016
Just maintain your calm and don't fight or be confrontational. leave the police out of this. I don't live in Lagos but the legal unit dealing with landlord tenant issues sounds like a good idea. report to them. that's why it's always good to have a soldier friend. an officer. he would have sorted this out in a minute.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by zeusdgrt(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2016
Abeg how much for kpormor meat?
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by Nobody: 6:58am On May 27, 2016
What people experience when your landlord lives in the
same house with you
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by fireforfire: 6:58am On May 27, 2016
Iv not seen any movie dat resembles what played out btween ur landlord n u pple o.

Anyway.........just report to d appropriate quarter, Ehnnnn. . D main one .

......wetin I dey talk sef

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by mccoy47(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2016
Guy just keep calm. Wen ur rent is due, pack out but lock d rum. Den on a gud day wen no 1 is in, goin and break all the WCs n ceiling boards. grin
If u want u can leave him a note!

5 Likes

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by glossy6(f): 7:02am On May 27, 2016
If your landlord did not state in his agreement that gas cookers are prohibited, then you have a case. Even at that, you can sue him for assault

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2016
WHEN HE HIT YOU YOU SHOULD HAVE HIT HIM BACK INSTANTLY
AND WHEN YOUR RENT IS DUE YOU'D STILL HAVE
ENOUGH TIME

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by Ahmed99: 7:02am On May 27, 2016
my brother if na me I go leave d gas for am luk for a better house...pack ma tons out den enter oshodi,ajegunle hire sum boys make dem help me teach d landlord lesson#near death experience lol anytime d man remember tears go fall of him eyes well gud thing u do dialogue is the best...use the LG as suggested and maybe something gud will cum out #buh no fight pls cos he will still step on ur nerve more than these..thank u and God bless

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by mostyg(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by Billiondoe: 7:07am On May 27, 2016
I believe there is LAGOS TENANCY LAW. That's the the best way to go about it.

Sorry case is when your Landlord marries a third wife but refuses to repair the pumping machine. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament / CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.