Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings (2539 Views)

The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / How To Connect To Free Basics Internet.org Using Airtel In Nigeria / Facebook Free Basics In Nigeria Launched In Partnership With Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by patmegame: 1:55pm On May 26, 2016
If you are using the airtel free basics to browse Internet you will understand that you can use it to download and you can't use it to open all link or site except the one added by airtel but I think we can power it with setting to use it to download files. So you can try powering it with syphone netloop or any VPN if it works you can share, or any experience you can share it
Re: How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2016
patmegame:
If you are using the airtel free basics to browse Internet you will understand that you can use it to download and you can't use it to open all link or site except the one added by airtel but I think we can power it with setting to use it to download files. So you can try powering it with syphone netloop or any VPN if it works you can share, or any experience you can share it
Bro have you tried it, if yes, please share us your experience

1 Like

Re: How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by Whizpeter(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2016
There's nothing to power cos the access to apps is granted through a site, unless you use freebasics.com as the host url, I doubt it would work.. Who told you that VPN apps work on airtel sef?

3 Likes

Re: How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by DONCARD: 2:33pm On May 26, 2016
Please somebody should try and crack it
Re: How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by boman2014: 6:05pm On May 26, 2016
tiil thy kingdom come, you can never use it to power airtel network.

They have a strong firewall

2 Likes

Re: How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by mattmogan88: 9:06pm On May 26, 2016
wen it comes to VPN, Airtel strong die
Re: How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by basic23111: 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
mattmogan88:
u are right. u can play with Airtel like others. I will like to know if any one able to crack d Airtel network
Re: How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by mattmogan88: 9:58pm On May 26, 2016
basic23111:
u are right. u can play with Airtel like others. I will like to know if any one able to crack d Airtel network
4 wer, I v tried many settings on psiphone bt e b like say I dy sprinkle water 4 stone
Re: How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by RealAdewole(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2016
mattmogan88:
since the time I av been using airtel wikipedia is always free both on phone n pc I tried bt to no avail to tunnel use vpn proxy etc walahi e never work na dat time i give it up, their webpass gan wey i dey use this day of no sub gan can never be tunneled, those guys are damn good
Re: How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings by pat077: 1:13pm On May 28, 2016
If na mtn, people for don hack ham.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze / Xiomi Redmi Note 8 For Sale / BUZZBREAK App:get Paid In Dollar For Reading News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.