Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Many Horses Can You See In This Painting… It’s Harder Than It Looks! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Many Horses Can You See In This Painting… It’s Harder Than It Looks! (1754 Views)

How Many Horses Do You See? (Photo) / ‘you Didn’t Hear Me Well,i Said A Woolman,his Head Looks Like Wool’ – TB Joshua / Find The Human In This Great Camouflag Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Horses Can You See In This Painting… It’s Harder Than It Looks! by Eberex(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2016
Bev Doolittle is an artist whose love for the American West has produced stunning watercolour paints of Native Americans, wildlife and the landscape throughout the United States. Doolittle has been described as a “camouflage artist,” for her penchant use of hidden designs and patterns in her work.

"I use camouflage to slow down the storytelling in a painting. But my messages about our wilderness and native peoples are never hidden,” explains Doolittle. Here is one of her paintings of beautiful pinto horses blending with the snow.

Re: How Many Horses Can You See In This Painting… It’s Harder Than It Looks! by Abacharles(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2016
Re: How Many Horses Can You See In This Painting… It’s Harder Than It Looks! by Emmatdayo(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2016
Re: How Many Horses Can You See In This Painting… It’s Harder Than It Looks! by dukeprince50: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: How Many Horses Can You See In This Painting… It’s Harder Than It Looks! by calebify1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
I see four horses counting their fore and hind limbs.

(1) (Reply)

The Game Called 'truth Or Dare' / I Will Make You (do Not Add Less Or More Than 3 Words) / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.