Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Which Agric Business To Invest In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Agric Business To Invest In (1403 Views)

Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Agric Business To Invest In by tolasashi(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2016
I was approach by someone with loads of fund, say 1billion naira ready to invest heavily in an agro-allied business. He wants a business that involves processing and not production.....please guys any ideas.

Information I need includes what's to process, where to process, where to sell to and likely costs.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Agric Business To Invest In by greatmag(m): 5:23am On May 27, 2016
Am an agric engineer into agro processing, equipments, storage and preservation.
Call me on this no 07061551916. Geniue investors only
Re: Which Agric Business To Invest In by Flyer20: 9:08am On May 27, 2016
You can go into processing of palm kernel into palm oil...Get your processing plants and few labour(5-6) . 800k should do for the set up and you can expand later

1 Like

Re: Which Agric Business To Invest In by sseunth(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2016
if only the person can invest just 20million in my own plantain farming business plan
Re: Which Agric Business To Invest In by kpas4kpas: 1:26am On May 29, 2016
invest in MORINGA farming n processing. check my signature.
Re: Which Agric Business To Invest In by tolasashi(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2016
Thanks for the replies
Re: Which Agric Business To Invest In by Ltrust(m): 4:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Business opportunities abound in agricultural commodity processing. You can process sheanut to crude sheabutter and even further to refined sheabutter. There is already market for processed sheabutter in Nigeria and European countries.The raw material is sheanut and it is abundant in states of Kwara, Niger, Oyo and Kebbi states. Locating your production plant closer to the shea states will be a comparative advantage. Return on investment is over 80%. Extraction rate is about 34%. Note that one(1) Metric ton of sheanut(raw material) goes for N60,000 while crude processed sheabutter is N300,000 per ton. Investing in shea processing business either in small scale, medium or large scale will not just be very profitable but a wise investment.

Bankable and Comprehensive feasibility study/Operational plan/financial projections on setting up this project on a large scale is available to ready investors./07033097160.

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is P3cash.com? / Get A Premium Lynda.com Account For Just 2k / Getpaid4learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.