Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k (3063 Views)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / What Buisness Can I Start With 500k And Gain 100-150k Monthly / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by AdemolaA2: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good day My fellow naira landers,

I need your help on what to invest 500,000 naira on urgently. Looking at a profitable business with possible low risk of uncertainty but with good profits.

Thanks for your contribution and suggestions !!!
Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by Juve4(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am also in the same category with you. Pls fellow nairalands help.
Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by AdemolaA2: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Juve4:
I am also in the same category with you. Pls fellow nairalands help.
Oh . Good I'm not alone on this one !!!
Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
These two people just aren't ready to go into full time business! cool

1 Like

Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by AdemolaA2: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Is this suppose to be your proffered solution ?
Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by peterpita: 1:19am On Feb 27, 2016
don't want to post here, email aperfectsolution100@gmail.com
Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2016
500k can start you polo n t'shirt business. With time you can add jeans to it.
It can also start foot wears(shoes n loafers) business.

1 Like

Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by AdemolaA2: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Royal155:
500k can start you polo n t'shirt business. With time you can add jeans to it.

It can also start foot wears(shoes n loafers) business.

Good morning bro, Please enlighten me more on this . Thanks for your time !!!
Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by KingRex1(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Exactly bro, they lookin for low risk nd high returns.
Since u guys aint ready for biz, go open a fixed deposit account or buy T-bills if u can. Do that since u avoidin risk nd uncertainty
Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by kalimera101: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2016
AdemolaA2:

I need your help on what to invest 500,000 naira on urgently. Looking at a profitable business with possible low risk of uncertainty but with good profits.

I want to start a company and I'm looking for investors, but no serious investors since.

Please I opened a thread here looking for investors and posted the details there

www.nairaland.com/2944369/im-looking-serious-investor

please be a serious investor abeg. I'm honestly tired of sending people emails and they don't reply. Thank you.
Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by kalimera101: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2016
AdemolaA2:

I forgot to add, it's a cosmetics manufacturing business, the risks are not high but the returns are not fast but will be steady and on an increase.
Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by tbliss22(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2016
AdemolaA2:

1. Hey bro with 200k u can lift in 20pcs of samsung phones from abroad and resell here in nigeria and make over 300k to 200k selling on olx, facebook, twitter and so on.
N:B Dollars is high but you will make atleast 50% turn over on each.

2. You can also invest in buying agro produce cheap. From base to sell in cities e.g oranges, tomatoes, potatoes

3. You can also write ebooks and sell on online newspaper websites (e.g punch, vanguard, thisday e.t.c)

All you need (if you are too busy) is to get someone who can design an advert webpage for you then help you write an ebook on ("blogging made easy", "how to advertise on facebook", "affiliate marketing", "design your own website in 60mins" e.t.c)

You must price it cheap like N2000 so that you make good sales. Then he will help u market it on online newpaper websites, facebook. With less than 50k you will get that business running and for as long as you keep advertising u will keep making profit

Let's do small mathematics, u advertised for 1 week on online punch newspaper with 7k and sold 10ebooks (which can even be more than) that's 20k minus your 7k that's 14k profit every week.

NB: you now imagine having 5 of these information marketing running simultaneously on adverts, loads of cash will certainly be rolling into your account..

Contact me if interested in any of the above biz line
Whatsapp: 07034617082
twitter: @tbliss22 or bbm: 33455101
Email: tideal20@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k by AdemolaA2: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2016
tbliss22:

1. Hey bro with 200k u can lift in 20pcs of samsung phones from abroad and resell here in nigeria and make over 300k to 200k selling on olx, facebook, twitter and so on.
N:B Dollars is high but you will make atleast 50% turn over on each.

2. You can also invest in buying agro produce cheap. From base to sell in cities e.g oranges, tomatoes, potatoes

3. You can also write ebooks and sell on online newspaper websites (e.g punch, vanguard, thisday e.t.c)

All you need (if you are too busy) is to get someone who can design an advert webpage for you then help you write an ebook on ("blogging made easy", "how to advertise on facebook", "affiliate marketing", "design your own website in 60mins" e.t.c)

You must price it cheap like N2000 so that you make good sales. Then he will help u market it on online newpaper websites, facebook. With less than 50k you will get that business running and for as long as you keep advertising u will keep making profit

Let's do small mathematics, u advertised for 1 week on online punch newspaper with 7k and sold 10ebooks (which can even be more than) that's 20k minus your 7k that's 14k profit every week.

NB: you now imagine having 5 of these information marketing running simultaneously on adverts, loads of cash will certainly be rolling into your account..

Contact me if interested in any of the above biz line
Whatsapp: 07034617082
twitter: @tbliss22 or bbm: 33455101
Email: tideal20@gmail.com
. Would contact you soon .

(1) (Reply)

3 Stocks You Should Never Buy In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Coconut Exporters Wanted / Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.