Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? (20529 Views)

These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Mimisboygreat: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maths and physics!
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by TheSociopath(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
femolala001:
My best subject is mathematics while my worst is biology.. i hate it with passion except reproductive system as a topic.

Femi, we are quite alike.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by lovinam: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
OMG Chemistry
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Jilo83(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chemistry was my wahala then
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by zealousB(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Government and Literature but i recall a certain term i aced those guys(sci dept) in Biology.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by CzarChris(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
I hated and still hate economics with passion. Who even invented that subject? angry
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by uniqueren(f): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Agricultural science
Plus the teachers that taught it
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Mcowubaba: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Only 10% of students in the world actually knows Mathematics very well

And I'm not among Them.....

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by lawrep1(f): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
my worst subject is math i once got 3 out of 30
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Ifebazz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chemistry.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Rick9(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maths, Integrated Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology,

The only subjects I love High School was English and Social Studies.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
STENON:
My Best subjects were Mathematics, Physics and Further Mathematics.

I hated Biology in secondary school and I still hate BIOLOGY till now.
Same as me too,I can bet u are an engineering student.
Am a mech eng student in Unaab, I can remember vividly when I was in 100 level,I did biology I got an A but I hated the course and subject too,but I got ill ,I wrote all ma paper I'll coz of biology.
Even in waec where I got a lot of B and 2A biology was the only subjected I got C4.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Chukazu: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Navar:
Worst was mathematics.. History was my best.

like minded..
I was the best in history, so sad I heard History is no more offered as a subject in school.. which way Nigeria?

from experience and from research, The phobia people get from mathematics stems from poor teaching of the subject no the students

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by rrhostomy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Business studies simply because of trade and balance. One reason i opted for the science class
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Ninilowo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chemistry, the only subject where you have metals in liquid form. After chemistry comes Almighty algebraic Mathematics where some equations are always equal to zero
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
This experiences made me believe dat nobody is born to be dull we are just too lazy to learn nd we need the right approach to understand difficult things i hated most physics like madt during my secondary school days always scoring f9 nd d teacher showed me hell always calling me dull bt pretty girl i got frustrated nd i made up my mind to show him pepper i read to d point dat it looks like elementary nd wen i scored A1 i saw a surprised look on his face.he wnt continue teasing me lol nd i disgraced him one day while he was teaching i corrected his mistakes nd d class was really disappointed because he taught us so confidently lol since dat day i became his favourite
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Chukazu: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
chiwetel:
French jeez...very unsexy language.

bonjour is like the only thing I remember cheesy

it's actually the most sexy language after ITALIAN language

what is the meaning of your name though?
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by nawtibownie: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Further mathematics.. The teacher's slogan for every class we had was "bunch of fu*king dullards" . Baba eleja tho'
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Kazrem(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
BIOLOGY.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Originalsly: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmm......is sooo hard for me to choose which one was really the worst......I liked English and Geography but hated allllll the others equally....even their names I don't remember!
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Navar(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=C[quote author=Chukazu post=47241088]

You couldnt have said it better bro.. Its indeed worrisome. History is very fundamental to the development of any society. Wonder why they scrapped it.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by lascopes(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
physics was ayamatanga to me but ended up studying it in the higher institution
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by sexylemo: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hated Business Studies with Passion!
I didn't quite like Physics too.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by JoeCutie(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Economics!

I hated both the subject and the teacher, but it was almost mutual. The teacher once caught me plucking school Oranges, I beg taya. E remain small like this make he for report me. And had he reported me, that'd have been my end in the seminary.

At the end, I got D7 in Economics in my WASSCE. embarassed
Funny enough, Economics is one of the very best subjects there is
. angry

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Sylvester70(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
mine na french in jss and physics in sss while my best till now remains biology
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Ladycloud(f): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Business studies.. And eeerm.... Basic technology smiley
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Teespice(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
mathematics.
I hated that subject like kilode.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by 0ubenji(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Boldwinner:
I'm waiting for that person who will say CRK was their worst subject.
Ehen...wat did u expect risikat and Taofeek to say
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by atirolu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
If you hate maths more than I do I ll sue u to court
I and mathematics we are like PDP and EFCC
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Yinkagbo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Agric and economics........when I entered univeristy,was given admission to study agric economics...I was like seee world war 3
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Ali13(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Gaskia mine was biology
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Yyeske(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
I hated physics and maths and still wonder how I passed those subjects at WAEC level, best were chemistry and geography.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Private School Proprietors Throng NAPPS Over FG Planned Remuneration, Commend VP / 11-yr-old Wins 16th Spelling Bee Competition / 5 Useful Mobile Apps For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.